- Magnificent ornate cornice work and original fireplaces
- Electric storage heating
- Floor area of approximately 172 sq.m. (1,851 sq.ft.)
- Large rear garden of approximately 38m (125ft)
- Vehicular and pedestrian rear access
- Garage offering excellent storage or further off street car parking
- Off street car parking to the front
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Superbly located within only a short walk from Rathgar, Terenure and Rathmines
Well positioned along this prestigious road, mid-way between the junction with Rathgar Avenue and Brighton Square, this very fine residence is well set back from the road with a large gravel drive offering excellent off street car parking to the front together with a lawned garden surrounded by well defined boundaries. A light infused entrance hall with ornate ceiling cornice work leads to two magnificent reception rooms, a kitchen and breakfast room to the rear and guest w.c. completing the ground floor level with four bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c. at the upper floor levels. Many original features of its era are fully intact including ornate ceiling cornice work together with high ceilings.
Only a short stroll from the heart of Rathgar, this is a largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers and is a short commute from the city centre just 3.5km away. There is a wide selection of restaurants, bars, shops, boutiques and local services close to hand in the village and a larger selection of amenities and facilities a little further afield in Rathmines and Terenure. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are within easy reach.
Local parks nearby include Dodder Park, Palmerston Park and Bushy Park - all excellent options for walks or running. Also within the vicinity are numerous sporting facilities. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 15, 15A, 15B, 65, 65B and 140. The local Luas stop at Cowper is approximately a 15 to 20 minute walk from the village.
- Entrance Hall: (4.66m x 1.62m)
- with magnificent ornate cornice work, fan light over the hall door, enclosed fuse board, picture railing, dado rail, video intercom for the hall door, Phonewatch alarm panel and arch into the
- Inner Hall: (5.89m x 0.98m)
- with under stairs storage cupboard, door to the rear garden and with a
- Guest W.C.
- Drawing Room: (4.29m x 4.86m)
- with ornate cornice work, picture railing, open fireplace with timber mantel and surround and tiled inset.
- Dining Room: (4.34 x 4.63m)
- with picture railing and open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround.
- Kitchen: (3.33m x 3.39m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, Belfast sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, work surfaces, provision for electric cooker and door through to the
- Breakfast Room: (2.45m x 3.39m)
- Hall Return:
- Bathroom: (1.94m x 1.68m)
- with electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and recessed lighting.
- Separate W.C.
- Bedroom 3: (3.41m x 2.66m)
- with cast iron open fireplace and door through to
- Bedroom 4: (2.48m x 3.42m)
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: (6.63m x 4.34m)
- with magnificent ornate cornice work, picture railing, open fireplace with white marble mantel and surround with a cast iron inset.
- Bedroom 2: (4.64m x 4.52m)
- with an open fireplace with timber mantel and surround with cast iron inset and picture railing
- A large gravelled drive offers excellent off street car parking to the front with this wonderful home further enhanced with a large rear garden laid out mainly in lawn of approximately 38m (125ft) incorporating a purpose built garden shed, garage of 5.75m x 5.50m (18'10" x 18'1") and enjoying access onto a rear lane which is accessed from Rathgar Avenue.
A large gravelled drive offers excellent off street car parking to the front with this wonderful home further enhanced with a large rear garden laid out mainly in lawn of approximately 38m (125ft) incorporating a purpose built garden shed, garage of 5.75m x 5.50m (18'10" x 18'1") and enjoying access onto a rear lane which is accessed from Rathgar Avenue.
BER No. 112735188
Energy Performance Indicator: 558 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.