- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Extended to the side 15 years ago
- Large attic space converted 2 years ago
- Off street parking to the front.
- Large garden to rear approx 100 feet.
- Total floor area approx. 160 sq.m (1,722 sq.ft)
- Porch (1.20m x 0.80m)
- Entrance porch with tiled flooring.
- Hallway (2.35m x 5.84m)
- Solid wood flooring. Understair storage. Window
- Guest W.C
- W.C Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Living Room (3.41m x 3.60m)
- Large room to the front with Bay window. Feature open fireplace. Solid wood floor. Picture rail. Opens to:
- Dining Room (3.30m x 3.60m)
- Solid wood floor. Picture rail. Double doors to garden
- Family room (4.47m x 2.70m)
- Located to the front of the house. Double doors to:
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.20m x 6.30m)
- Large open plan family space with extensive range of built in presses, counter tops and sink unit. oven and grill and ceramic hob with steel extractor fan. Built in Fridge freezer and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Large dining area. There is a feature electric fire surrounded by attractive brickwork. High gloss porcelain tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Double doors to the rear garden.
- Utility Room (1.10m x 1.20m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Ample storage space.
- Landing area (2.40m x 2.25m)
- Hot Press
- Bathroom (2.37m x 2.45m)
- Bath with overhead shower W.C Wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Four (2.40m x 2.20m)
- Located to the front of the house.
- Bedroom One (Main) (5.10m x 3.64m)
- Bay window. Built in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Walk in wardrobe (2.25m x 1.70m)
- With built in storage and window.
- Ensuite (1.80m x 2.20m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two (2.70m x 3.41m)
- Double bedroom located to the front of the house. Large window.
- Bedroom Three (3.00m x 3.42m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom to rear.
- Attic Room
- Large room with 2 Velux windows. Eaves storage.
- Second landing area
- Home office desk area. Velux Window.
There is ample off street parking to the front with gravel driveway. There is side access to a very large east facing rear garden with paved area for alfresco entertaining and paved pathways and lawn area. There is a large garden shed and childrens play area. This spacious garden to the rear ensures the garden is used year round and is an entertaining area for adults and children alike. The garden is approx 30 meters in length and 13 meters in width.
BER No. 110887312
Energy Performance Indicator: 334.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.