- A short stroll to Enniskerry village.
- Excellent off street car parking.
- Feature Aga range in the kitchen.
- Burglar alarm.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Floor area approximately 213sq.m (2,292sq.ft).
Fuchsia, built circa 1997, has been modernised and renovated in recent years and provides excellent family accommodation with large kitchen extension to the rear and spacious well laid out accommodation. The accommodation consists of: hall, study, living room, family/playroom, kitchen/breakfast room, games room, utility room, 4 bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom.
Enniskerry Village is renowned for its ambience, flower filled natural fountain and beds, sought after cafes and hostelries as well as local shopping, chemists and boutiques and is a sought after location for easy family living.
The area is highly accessible with easy access to the N11 and M50, major shopping centres in Bray and Cornelscourt and excellent local schools including St Mary’s and St Gerald’s National schools are within a short walk. The Bray DART, Cherrywood LUAS together with the 44 bus route also provides commuter access to central Dublin.
The lovely walks and country surrounds are unparalleled in South County Dublin and North Wicklow with Powerscourt and Summerhill almost on the doorstep as well as ease of access to the many walks, drives and rides amongst the North Wicklow countryside and the hills.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.15m x 4.5m)
- with tiled floor and understairs storage cupboard. Ornate cornice and coving. Pull out drawers for additional storage as well as a coat closet.
- Cloakroom: (1.35m x 1.29m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin and mirror splash back. Tiled floor.
- Living Room: (4m x 4.2m)
- with bay window (2m x 1m) and Victorian fireplace with tiled inset
- Family/Playroom: (3.95m x 3.65m)
- with cast iron fireplace. Ornate cornice and coving. Tv point.
- Study: (2.55m x 4.7m)
- with wooden floor. Ornate cornice and coving.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (5m x 7.45m)
- delightful and bright with full range of units, presses, cupboards and work surfaces with polished granite work surface, decorative tiled splashback, door to side, natural stone floor, Belfast sink unit, doors to both sides, oil fired Aga, built in with double oven and space for fridge/freezer. Feature solid wood island breakfast bar with integrated hob.
- Games Room: (3.9m x 5.9m)
- with hardwood floor.
- Utility: (2.5m x 3.9m)
- spacious with tiled floor, built in shelving, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.47m x 3.15m)
- Solid wood floor. Ornate cornice and coving. Access to attic. Hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom 1: (4m x 3.8m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and bay window. Ornate cornice and coving.
- Bathroom Ensuite (2m x 1m)
- with bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.75m x 2.9m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes. Ornate cornice and coving.
- Bedroom 3: (3.95m x 3.04m)
- Ornate cornice and coving. Solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 4: (4.35m x 2.9m)
- with fitted wardrobes. Ornate cornice and coving.
- Bathroom: (2.58m x 2.01m)
- with bath, shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, tiled floor
To the front, there are double hardwood gates opening to a large tarmacadam driveway providing ample off street parking with a lawned garden and storage shed. The rear garden is fully walled and partly raised with lawn and has a sunny south westerly aspect. There is a paved area which is great for outside entertainment, with built-in BBQ. The rear garden measures 10m in depth x 15m in width.
BER No. 105670798
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.53kWh/m2/y
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org