- Superb A rated family home
- Small exclusive residential development of only 8 houses
- Ample off street car parking to front
- Generous south west facing gardens to rear
- High specification of finish throughout to include contemporary fully fitted kitchen and bathrooms
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
- CAT 6 cabling to all bedrooms, sitting room and family room
- Cabled to facilitate charging point for electric vehicle
- Surround sound cabling to sitting room
- Spacious living accommodation throughout
- Five bedrooms, three en-suite
- Solar PV panels
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 175 sq. m (1,888 sq. ft.)
- Triple glazed timber windows
- Solid walnut doors throughout
- South west facing gardens with feature granite patios
- Jacuzzi bath to family bathroom
- Separate utility room with granite work surfaces
On the first floor there are three of the five bedrooms, one en-suite, and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a luxurious master suite including a walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed shower room. The fifth bedroom located to the rear on this floor also benefits from an en-suite. There is a pull down ladder on the top floor landing to a generous floored attic providing ample storage space.
To the front of the property there is a cobble lock driveway providing for two cars. A side passage leads to the rear garden which enjoys an important south westerly orientation ensuring maximum sunshine during the afternoon and evening. The garden is attractively landscaped to include granite patios with raised lawns and a garden shed.
Friarsland is situated behind an attractive granite wall, with a communal lawn area to the front with additional visitor parking. Roebuck Road is a much sought after residential road in an extremely popular residential location, a short stroll to University College Dublin. There are a host of recreation amenities at nearby Milltown, Ranelagh and Dundrum Town Centre. A deservedly popular residential location, within easy reach of the LUAS and approximately 3.5km to Dublin City Centre. There is an excellent selection of choice schools nearby to include Gonzaga College, Alexandra College, Milltown and Mount Anville Girls School.
- Entrance Hall (1.9m x 5.5m)
- Tiled floors, alarm panel, understairs storage, generous cloak room.
- Guest w.c.
- tiled floors, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c.
- Living Room (3.20m x 4m)
- Timber floors, large window overlooking front of the property.
- Utility Room (2.4m x 1.95m)
- tiled floors, range of wall and floor units, gas boiler.
- Kitchen/Dining Space (4m x 5.20m)
- Floor and wall integrated units, Tekka 5 ring gas hob, one and half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated microwave, integrated Tekka double oven, integrated Tekka dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Arch to
- Living Space (5.20m x 3.00m)
- Timber flooring, feature wall inset fireplace, inlay for TV, units either side of the hearth, two Velux windows, French doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- with hotpress
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.40m)
- With built in wardrobes, door to
- tiled floor, partly tiled walls, step in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.90m)
- With built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (3.40m x 2.20m)
- With built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- tiled floors, partly tiled walls, bath with shower unit over, jacuzzi bath, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin, buit in mirrored storage unit.
- TOP FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (5.05m x 4.10m)
- With door to
- tiled floors, part tiled walls, step in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, built in mirrored storage unit.
- Dressing Room
- Large selection of hanging storage shelves and drawers.
- Bedroom 5 (2.6m x 3.6m)
- With built in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Tiled floors, part tiled walls, step in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated town rail.
- Rear Garden
- laid out in patio with step up to grass area, large storage shed, shrubbery.
To the front of the property there is off street parking on a cobblelock driveway for two cars. To the rear, a south-westerly facing garden is laid out in patio and grass with mature shrubbery in the borders and a large storage shed.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.