- Excellent location in quiet residential cul de sac
- Substantial detached four bed with garage
- Standing on generous gardens and grounds with westerly aspect to rear
- Immense potential to refurbish, extend, or further develop. (subject to planning permission)
- Private secure location close to shops, bus routes and LUAS (Dundrum stop a few mins walk)
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Burgular alarm
- Off street car parking for two vehicles
- Total floor area approx. 115 sq m ( 1237 sq ft)
The light filled interior is well-proportioned and briefly consists of entrance hall, large living room and dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms, wc, and bathroom. The side passage and garage offers tremendous opportunity to further extend S.P.P. The gardens are a particular feature with ample off-street car parking to the front and mature, lawned gardens surrounding the property.
Friarsland Avenue enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, numerous schools, colleges, universities, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre. UCD Belfield, Clonskeagh mosque are a short stroll away. This property is located close to the city centre and Goatstown, Donnybrook, Stillorgan and Dundrum village are just minutes away.
- Entrance Hall: (2.29m x 2.42m)
- with understairs storage area and
- Cloakroom: (1.78m x 2.89m)
- Reception Room 1 (to front): (3.62m x 4.16m)
- carpeted with tiled open fireplace.
- Reception Room 2 (to rear): (3.66m x 4.65m)
- carpeted with tiled fireplace and gas coal effect fire.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (to rear): (2.28m x 3.96m)
- with range of units and cupboards, stainless steel sink unit. Leading out to side passage and rear garden.
- Landing: (2.95m x 2.81m)
- with hotpress and access to the floored attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.60m x 4.17m)
- double room with tiled open fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.91m x 3.65m)
- double room, carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.81m x 3.62m)
- with tiled open fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.50m x 3.63m)
- Bathroom: (2.65m x 1.68m)
- with w.h.b., bath, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.: (1.86m x 2.91m)
Side Passage: 2.15m x 6.45m (7'1" x 21'2") with door to front of property and door to rear garden. Outdoor W.C.: 1.12m x 1.48m (3'8" x 4'10") with w.c. and w.h.b. Garage: 5.14m x 2.58m (16'10" x 8'6") Rear Garden Shed: 1.75m x 1.5m (5'9" x 4'11") located behind the garage and accessed from the rear garden. The property stands on generous lawned gardens of approx. 390 m2/ 0.1 acre. There is ample off-street car parking to the front of the property. The entire offers immense potential to refurbish and or extend the existing residence, there is also scope to construct an additional residence to the side subject to planning permission.
BER No. 111081261
Energy Performance Indicator: 446.92 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.