- Highly regarded address
- Floor area of approximately 137sq.m (1,474sq.ft) excluding the garage with scope to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Extremely convenient location with shopping centres at Cornelcourt, Stillorgan and Blackrock within easy reach.
- Excellent public transport including the 46A bus which runs along the Quality Bus Corridor
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows and exterior doors throughout.
- Sunny, south westerly facing rear garden
- Garage measures 2.5m x 4.9m
67 Foxrock Park has been well-maintained over the years, providing spacious, bright and well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 137sq.m (1,474sq.ft). Downstairs, the house comprises of a spacious hall, interconnecting reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room and guest WC. Upstairs the large landing leads to four generous double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is off- street parking to the front, a sizable garage and a side entrance to the rear. The property benefits from a sunny landscaped rear garden with a south westerly orientation.
This is a most convenient and sought after location beside Foxrock Church, the N11 and the M50 interchange at Leopardstown. A pedestrian route at the rear of the property provides direct access to the well serviced QBC bus corridor. There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area and Loreto Foxrock, Hollypark Boys and Girls National Schools and Lycee Francais D’Irlande are within walking distance making this an appealing family home. Within close proximity are an abundance of recreational and leisure facilities including a selection of golf, rugby, football and tennis clubs as well as many tranquil walks. Deansgrange, Cabinteely and Foxrock villages offer local shopping and restaurants.
- Entrance Porch
- with tiled floor and door to
- Entrance Hall (4.55m x 1.65m)
- with ceiling coving and understairs storage
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin and window to side
- Reception Room 1 (3.4m x 5m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround and sliding door to
- Reception Room 2 (3.7m x 3.9m)
- with fireplace with tiled surround and gas coal effect fire and double doors opening out to the rear garden
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room (3.97m x 4m)
- with laminate timber effect floor, fitted floor and wall units, tiled splashback, Siemens electric oven, Siemens four ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, Beko free standing fridge/freezer, window overlooking the rear garden and door out to the side
- with hot press with ventilated shelving
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 4.4m)
- with fitted wardrobe, timber twin bedhead unit with vanity table in the centre and window looking out front
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 4.1m)
- with window overlooking the front and fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 4.8m)
- with window overlooking the rear and fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (3.98m x 2.96m)
- with window overlooking the rear and fitted wardrobe
- Family Bathroom
- with corner tiled shower with Mira electric shower, wc, whb, bath and attic hatch
- Garage (2.5m x 4.9m)
- is plumbed for washing machine with sink and houses the Vokera gas boiler, gas meter and electricity meter and up and over door to the front of the property
To the front of the property there is off street parking on a concrete driveway with a lawn area and mature shrubbery. There is a side passage leading to the rear garden with a storage shed, large patio and manicured lawn surrounded by planting. There is pedestrian rear access onto the rear of Foxrock Park.
BER No. 110195278
Energy Performance Indicator: 309.37
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.