- Detached Cavan Developments built family home
- Practical well laid out accommodation
- Private and secluded landscaped rear garden
- Ideally positioned in a quiet mature cul-de-sac
- Five bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approximately 173sqm/1,862sqft
The practical and well laid out accommodation measures approximately 173sq.m. /1,862sq.ft. and comprises drawing room, dining room, kitchen, utility, guest w.c. and sitting room while upstairs there are 5 generous bedrooms (master en suite) together with family bathroom. A particular feature to the property is the landscaped rear garden offering great privacy and seclusion.
Foxrock Manor is conveniently located off the Leopardstown Road, a short walk to the N11 where the Quality Bus Corridor provides ease of access to the city centre. Also within walking distance is the Luas at Sandyford. There are local amenities available on the Leopardstown Road and Foxrock village is within easy access, as indeed is Blackrock village with its wide selection of amenities including shopping centres, specialty shops, the seafront and Dart. There are many sporting venues within the immediate vicinity including several golf clubs, Leopardstown Racecourse, the yacht clubs and marine facilities of Dun Laoghaire harbour and many interesting walks in the Dublin mountains. The property is also within easy access of the M50 interchange, providing ease of access to all points north, south, east and west of Dublin city centre.
- Reception Hall (4.95m x 2.25m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting and under stairs storage.
- comprising whb and wc.
- Living Room (2.85m x 4.70m)
- with raised fireplace, gas coal effect fire and picture window overlooking front.
- Drawing Room (4.40m x 5.00m)
- with raised fireplace, ceiling coving, picture bay window overlooking the front garden and glazed double doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.70m x 3.80m)
- with ceiling coving, patio doors to rear garden and door to
- Kitchen (4.05m x 3.80m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, four ring gas hob with extractor over, double oven, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, tiled splashback and door leading to
- Utility Room (1.90m x 3.80m)
- houses the gas fired boiler with tiled floor, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher and door to rear garden.
- There are 5 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 (3.16m x 4.50m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 2.67m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 4.00m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and picture window overlooking rear.
- Master Bedroom (4.35m x 3.40m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, vanity unit, picture overlooking front, door to ensuite comprising pedestal whb, wc, step-in shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Family Shower Room
- comprising bidet, wc, pedestal whb, step-in shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 (3.40m x 2.20m)
- with built-in shelving and window overlooking front.
- with access to the attic and door to hotpress with built-in shelving.
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking while to the rear there is a private and secluded garden mainly laid out in lawn together with patio and gated side access.
BER No. 110163490
Energy Performance Indicator: 329.5 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.