- Detached Cavan Developments built family home
- Tastefully presented and extended accommodation
- South-west facing, landscaped rear garden
- Ideally positioned in a quiet mature cul-de-sac adjacent to an open green
- Impressive, sunny living room
- Four bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Gas fired central heating
- Triple glazed windows
- Floored attic
- Intercom phone
- Floor area approximately 159sqm/1,711sqft
- Fitted carpets, curtains, and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
Foxrock Manor, is a sought after, modern development, accessed off Leopardstown Road, built by Cavan Developments in the 1980’s. The property is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac at the rear of the development, adjacent to an attractive open green, ideal for family living.
The tastefully presented and extended accommodation (approximately 159sq.m. / 1,711sq.ft.) comprises sitting room, kitchen/dining room, impressive living room, study, utility/guest wc, four bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom. The landscaped south-west facing rear garden is an attractive feature of this fine home and a covered side passage offers useful additional storage.
Foxrock Manor is conveniently located off the Leopardstown Road, a short walk to the N11 where the Quality Bus Corridor provides ease of access to the city centre. Also within walking distance is the Luas at Sandyford. There are local amenities available on the Leopardstown Road and Foxrock village is within easy access, as indeed is Blackrock village with its wide selection of amenities including shopping centres, specialty shops, the seafront and Dart. There are many sporting venues within the immediate vicinity including several golf clubs, Leopardstown Racecourse, the yacht clubs and marine facilities of Dun Laoghaire harbour and many interesting walks in the Dublin mountains. The property is also within easy access of the M50 interchange, providing ease of access to all points north, south, east and west of Dublin city centre.
- Reception Hall (1.78m x 6.55m)
- with tiled floor, digital burglar alarm pad, intercom phone & understairs storage.
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 5.65m)
- with oak flooring, coal effect gas fire with timber surround and tiled inset and raised granite hearth, double sliding doors to
- Kitchen/dining Room (3.4m x 6.85m)
- kitchen is well fitted with a range of shaker style maple kitchen units comprising display cabinets, presses, cupboards, saucepan drawers, five ring Cuisine Master hob, two ovens and two warming trays, Bosch extractor hood over, granite worktops, tiled splashback, integrated units comprising Bosch dishwasher, bin, Sharp microwave, larder, space for large American style fridge, wine rack, tiled floor, arch through to dining area with vaulted ceiling with two roof lights, continuation of tiled floor and french doors to rear garden.
- Living Room (4m x 6.8m)
- with part pitched ceiling with two velux roof lights, oak flooring, limestone fireplace with granite inset and Wanders fire with raised granite hearth, built in cabinet, french doors lead to rear patio.
- Study (2.2m x 3.95m)
- with oak floor.
- Guest W.C.
- comprising wc, vanity whb., tiled floor, extensive range of built in presses, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler and Joule hot water tank & shelved hotpress.
- Master bedroom (3.4m x 4.6m)
- with a very good range of built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite (1.55m x 3.23m)
- with large step in shower, vanity whb with presses under, wc, built in shelving, recessed down lighting, a Groghe power shower, Devimat underfloor heating, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (3.56m x 3.45m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 3.65m)
- with built in wardrobe & oak floor.
- Bedroom 4 (2.55m x 3m)
- with built in wardrobe with shelving & oak floor.
- with bath with Grohe shower, granite work surface, wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- with intercom phone and pull down ladder to floor attic.
The front garden is walled, cobble lock driveway provides good off street car parking, bordered by flower beds with lighting and gated pedestrian access either side of the property. The south-west facing landscaped rear garden is an attractive feature of this property, extending to approximately 7.5m x 10.15m (25’ x 33’) is walled with a cobble lock patio area, bordered by flower beds, with artificial grass and outside lighting.
BER No. 109203232
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.19
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.