- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking a large open green
- Generous accommodation extending to approximately 130sq.m (1400 sq.ft)
- Recently refitted double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent extension to the rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Located minutes from the QBC
This is undoubtedly an extremely convenient location with the QBC available within minutes and with superb amenities available close by including a wide variety of shopping facilities available at Deansgrange and Cornelscourt, the superb facilities available at Cabinteely Park and there are an abundance of golf, tennis, rugby and GAA clubs available within the area. The property is located close to some of South County Dublin’s most highly regarded schools including Hollypark, Lycee Francais D’Irlande, Blackrock College, CBC Monkstown, Loreto Foxrock and St. Brigid’s Boys & Girls National School to name but a few.
- Entrance Hallway (3.8m x 5.4m)
- with Junckers solid wood flooring, digital security alarm panel, understairs storage, door to cloaks hanging and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with fully tiled floor and walls, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin with vanity cabinet under and mirror over and extractor fan
- Living Room (4m x 5.3m)
- with Junckers solid wood flooring, beautiful fireplace with ornate marble surround, raised hearth and beautiful tiled inset, television point, window overlooking the front and double doors leading through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6m x 3.45m)
- with a range of fitted floor and eye level maple Shaker units, American style fridge/freezer, integrated Zanussi stainless steel double oven, De Dietrich five ring gas hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashback, feature arch through to the extension, recessed down lighting, display wine rack, display cabinets, porcelain tiled floor, Junckers flooring in the breakfast area and arch through to the
- Family Room (5.5m x 3.8m)
- with Junckers flooring, an excellent range of Velux roof lights, recessed down lighting, French doors out to the rear garden and vaulted ceiling
- Utility Area (1.68m x 1.9m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer and window to side
- with door to shelved hot press
- Master Bedroom (3.28m x 4.25m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes, television point, window overlooking the rear, glazed frosted window to the side, built in vanity unit and door through to the
- En Suite Shower Room
- with w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit under, mirror over, fully tiled step in double shower with monsoon style shower head and telephone shower attachment, extractor fan, recessed down lighting and frosted window to the side
- Bedroom 2 (2.68m x 1.95m)
- with polished timber floor, a good range of fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.4m)
- with polished timber floor, sliderobe wardrobes, window overlooking the front and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2.7m)
- with laminate timber floor, a good range of fitted wardrobes and drawers and picture window overlooking the front
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled floor and walls, wall mounted w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit under, mirror over, bath with monsoon style shower head and telephone shower attachment, Velux roof light and recessed down lighting
There is excellent off street car parking to the front and to the rear there is a delightful sunny garden with raised deck area and patio area ideal for al fresco dining. There is an extra large wide side passage which houses a Barna shed. There is also a block built shed with power supply providing great storage. Outside socket.
BER No. 102544392
Energy Performance Indicator: 169.97 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.