- Highly regarded residential address
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Digital security alarm unit
- Extensive rear garden measuring approximately 25m (82ft) in length with a sunny south-westerly orientation
- Off street parking
- Floor area of approximately 130sq.m (1,400sq.ft)
- Convenient to the superb facilities in Deansgrange and Cornelscourt
- On the 46A bus route with the LUAS at Sandyford Industrial Estate
29 Foxrock Avenue is an excellent family home with free flowing accommodation throughout that has been well-maintained over the years, but does now allow the discerning purchaser refurbish, renovate and modernise to their own taste and flair and further benefits from off street car parking to the front. The rear garden lends itself perfectly for further development, as does the large attic.
Convenient to this prime Foxrock location are local shopping at Deansgrange with Supervalu and Lidl, as well as Bank of Ireland, dry cleaners, take-aways, restaurants and Deansgrange Business Park. Nearby the property itself is a little row of shops that include a newsagent, pharmacy, coffee shop and hairdressers. There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Holly Park National Schools, Lycée Francais d’Irlande and Loreto Foxrock to mention a few.
The area is serviced by excellent transport with the 46A bus route on Kill Lane using the N11 QBC into the city centre. The LUAS is available at the Sandyford Industrial Estate and the M50 makes commuting nationwide exceptionally easy. There are excellent sporting facilities within the general Dun Laoghaire and Foxrock area including several tennis and golf clubs, Leopardstown Race Course and the sailing and marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Porched Entrance (2.75m x 0.6m)
- with sliding double glazed door leading in, terrazzo floor and door opening in to the
- Reception Hall (3m x 4.3m)
- with understairs storage, timber panelling and digital security alarm unit
- Sitting Room (4.5m x 4.7m)
- with ceiling coving, large double glazed picture window overlooking the front, feature granite stone clad fireplace with raised hearth and open fire and door leading through to the
- Dining Room (3.3m x 3.8m)
- with large picture window overlooking the sunny south facing rear garden and tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and solid fuel burning range set in
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.4m x 3.7m)
- with a range of fitted press units, drawers, worktops, double drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, large picture window overlooking the sunny rear garden, space for cooker, space for fridge, plumbed for dishwasher and timber panelled ceiling
- Enclosed Side Passage (8m x 2.4m)
- with outside w.c., gas fired boiler house, electricity fuse board and garage with up and over door
- with door to shelved hot press with lagged cylinder and dual immersion unit
- Master Bedroom (3.9m x 4.3m)
- with built in wardrobes and twin double glazed PVC windows overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 2.5m)
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, dressing table unit with mirrored back and window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (4.3m x 3m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and window looking front
- with wall mounted Mira Vigour electric shower, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet over with glazed shelving, w.c., tiled floor and walls and hatch to attic
There is a tarmacadam drive to the front offering excellent off street car parking and the rear garden of approximately 25m (82ft) is laid out mainly in lawn with a sunny south-westerly orientation.
BER No. 109813618
Energy Performance Indicator: 439.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.