- Highly regarded residential address
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Digital security alarm unit
- Extensive rear garden measuring approximately 41m (135ft) in length
- Off street parking
- Floor area of approximately 141sq.m (1,518sq.ft)
- Convenient to the superb facilities in Deansgrange and Cornelscourt
- On the 46A bus route with the LUAS at Sandyford Industrial Estate
106 Foxrock Avenue is an excellent family home that has free flowing accommodation throughout and further benefits from good off street car parking to the front.
Convenient to this prime Foxrock location are local shopping at Deansgrange with Supervalu and Lidl, as well as Bank of Ireland, dry cleaners, take-aways and restaurants and Deansgrange Business Park. Nearby the property itself is a little row of shops that include a newsagent, pharmacy, coffee shop and hairdressers. There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Holly Park National Schools, Lycée Francais d’Irlande and Loreto Foxrock to mention a few.
The area is serviced by excellent transport with the 46A bus route on Kill Lane using the N11 QBC into the city centre. The LUAS is available at the Sandyford Industrial Estate and the M50 makes commuting nationwide exceptionally easy. There are excellent sporting facilities within the general Dun Laoghaire and Foxrock area including several tennis and golf clubs, Leopardstown Race Course and the sailing and marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Entrance Hall (4.5m x 3m)
- with polished timber floor boards
- Living Room (4.8m x 4.6m)
- with open fireplace with marble inset and timber mantle and polished timber floors
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.4m x 7.7m)
- with wainscoting, extends over full width of the house and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (7.2m x 2.5m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, tiled splashback, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, provision for electric cooker, enclosed fuse board and door out to the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 4.5m)
- with polished timber floor boards, fitted wardrobes and sink unit with cupboards under
- Bedroom 2 (4.6m x 3.1m)
- with polished timber floor boards and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.9m x 2.2m)
- with timber floor boards, fitted wardrobes and views over Dublin Bay
- Bedroom 4 (2.1m x 2.4m)
- with views out over Dublin Bay
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2m)
- with bath with Triton T90 XR electric shower over and wash hand basin
- Separate W.C. (2.1m x 0.8m)
- with w.c.
There is a tarmacadam drive to the front offering excellent off street car parking with a side passage which leads to the rear garden of approximately 41m (135ft) laid out mainly in lawn.
BER No. 108613811
Energy Performance Indicator: 509.83 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org