- Magnificent mid-terrace Georgian residence
- Highly convenient location in the heart of Temple Bar
- Huge scope and potential, including use as a superb guesthouse or unique Airbnb let
- Gas fired central heating
- 6 bedrooms, currently providing twenty bed spaces with additional two storage rooms at basement level
- Extensive accommodation over four floors approx. 420 sq.m / 4,542 sq.ft. (including the basement)
The property was built in circa 1720 by Sir William Fownes and is a very early example of a fine Georgian home. The accommodation extends to an impressive approx. 422 sq.m. (4,542 sq.ft.) which affords huge scope and potential for many uses to include a superb guesthouse or unique Airbnb let.
The property is accessed off an attractive cobble lock street and the unique, character filled accommodation gets larger as you ascend the building. On the first floor there is a bedroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, the second floor comprises a living room, bathroom, store room, most impressive large sitting room currently used as a bedroom with feature back to back fireplaces and solid timber floors. The top floor has an impressive atrium style room that gives the feeling of being in a bygone era in Paris or London, and gives way to four large bedrooms.
Standing proud in this impressive terrace this property enjoys a superbly convenient location in Temple Bar close to the junction of Dame Street and South George’s Street where local shops are also within a stone’s throw. Choices of recreational amenities are within a stroll and include St Stephen’s Green, Phoenix Park and leisurely walks on the Quays. Many of the city’s principle places of business are also within walking distance, including Grand Canal Dock, the IFSC and St. Stephen’s Green. The property also benefits from being within an easy stroll of the National Art Gallery, National Concert Hall, numerous theatres and Grafton Street, Dublin’s main shopping thoroughfare. is an important piece of Georgian heritage.
- Entrance Hall
- with hardwood flooring, fan light, coving and stairs to
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 4.40m)
- with hardwood flooring, original sash window, original fireplace and detailed wall panneling, and two single bed spaces
- Dining Room (3.30m x 4.40m)
- with wide plank timber flooring, wood panelled walls, fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth and a double set of windows overlooking the front. Door to
- Breakfast Room (6.10m x 3.40m)
- with fireplace.
- Kitchen (3.40m x 5.00m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, display cabinets, worktop with one bowl sink unit, space for six ring Bratannia gas range & oven overneath, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, with fireplace.
- Second Floor
- Living Room (4.30m x 5.10m)
- with varnished timber floor boards, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, double windows overlooking the front and door to
- Bathroom (3.40m x 5.00m)
- with tiled flooring, free standing cast iron bath, large step in tiled shower, wc, whb, and door to
- Store room (2.50m x 3.40m)
- with a tiled floor and decorative French doors.
- Bedroom 2 (8.00m x 7.90m)
- with feature back to back fireplace and varnished timber floorboards.
- Third Floor
- Bedroom 3 (4.30m x 5.20m)
- with varnished timber floorboards and a fireplace with a raised hearth
- Bathroom (3.10m x 4.80m)
- with free standing cast iron bath, pedestal whb, wc, corner shower unit, cast iron fireplace with raised slate hearth and varnished timber floor boards
- Atrium (16.20m x 2.40m)
- with quarry tiled floor, two sets of French doors to flower pot balcony.
- Bedroom 4 (3.40m x 5.20m)
- with varnished timber floorboards and three single bed spaces
- Bedroom 5 (4.30m x 5.20m)
- with varnished timber floorboards, three single bed spaces and door to
- Dressing Room (2.00m x 2.60m)
- with varnished timber floorboards. Door to
- Bedroom 6 (3.40m x 5.20m)
- with varnished timber floorboards, two single bed spaces and built in wardrobes
- with guest wc and shower room
- Room 1 (3.8m x 8.3m (avg measurement))
- with exposed brick fireplace and arch through to
- Room 2 (3.20m x 3.50m)
- with exposed brick fireplace and double folding doors to
- with corner shower unit, pedestal whb, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Room 2 (2.90m x 7.40m)
- with whb.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org