- Superbly extended, remodelled and refurbished family home
- Tastefully presented accommodation including extensive use of wide oak flooring
- Feature living/dining/kitchen room with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening to the rear garden
- Converted attic
- Newcastle Design kitchen
- Generous utility room
- Low-maintenance rear garden
- Set in attractively landscaped well-maintained grounds in modern, sought-after development
- Gas fired central heating
- Conveniently located adjacent to the UCD Belfield campus and the QBC and the N11 providing ease-of-access to Dublin City Centre
- Floor area approximately 160sq.m. / 1,722sq.ft. (including attic)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
Extend Architects have created a very special family home that has been extended and remodelled with great taste and flair to include an impressive living/dining/kitchen room with Newcastle Design kitchen, feature Carlson floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors opening to the rear garden, extended sitting room and hall, impressive master bedroom with cantilever side extension, converted attic and very useful and generous utility room. This four-bedroom family home now extends to an impressive 160sq.m. /1,722sq.ft. including the converted attic.
Fosterbrook is a sought-after modern development set in well-maintained, attractively landscaped grounds, enjoying a convenient location being tucked away off the N11 with the QBC providing ease of access to Dublin City Centre. It is within easy access to Blackrock, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge villages with their wide selection of specialist shops, restaurants & pubs. Some of Dublin’s finest schools are close at hand including including Willow Park, Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, The Teresian School, Mount Anville and the UCD Belfield Campus. The Booterstown DART station is also easily accessible. There are many recreational amenities close by including Elm Park Golf Club, Wanderer’s, Old Belvedere and Bective Rangers rugby clubs, David Lloyd River View Club and the delightful walks along Sandymount Strand.
- Reception Hall (1.70m x 4.90m)
- with oak semi-solid floor, digital burglar alarm pad
- Guest WC
- understairs comprising wc and whb.
- Sitting Room (3.60m x 5.35m)
- (into the bay) with Stovax wood burning stove, built-in TV unit and semi solid oah floor.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area (5.10m x 7.80m)
- (maximum measurement)
- Newcastle design kitchen comprising extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, feature silstone worktop with glass splashback, Neff appliances including six ring gas hob, oven, steam oven, warming drawer, feature extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, feature breakfast bar with undercounter storage, space for large American-style fridge unit, semi solid oak floor and door to
- Utility Room (1.50m x 3.75m)
- with silstone worktop, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, sink unit and further storage presses and built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 5.15m)
- (overall measurement to include en-suite) plus very good range of built-in wardrobes and door to
- comprising wc, large corner shower unit, vanity whb with drawers under, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (2.45m x 3.65m)
- plus very good range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 3.45m)
- plus built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (2.35m x 3.05m)
- to include built-in wardrobe.
- with storage press.
- comprising bath with Triton T-80 electric shower over, whb, wc, Fired Earth tiled floor & partly tiled walls and large chrome heated towel rail.
- Attic Room (5.55m x 4.90m)
- with three Velux rooflights with views towards Howth, wired for cable TV & and undereaves storage.
The front garden is lawned with flower beds, shrubs and bushes, off-street car parking. Gate side access leads to rear garden (approx. 6.25m x 7.05m. / 20’ x 23’) which is fenced and laid in artificial lawn, with cobble lock wrap-around patio. Barna shed. Outside tap & electrical point. Partially covered side access.
BER No. 110595938
Energy Performance Indicator: 135.05 kW/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.