- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Close proximity to UCD
- Close to some of South Dublin’s finest schools
- Pedestrian side access
- Ample off street car parking to the front behind gates
- Rear vehicular access entrance to the garage
- Spacious accommodation extends to approx. 200sq.m. (2,153sq.ft.).
The impressive and spacious accommodation extends to approx. 200sq.m. (2,153 sq.ft.). On the ground floor the property comprises generous living accommodation to include a drawing room, living room, dining room, kitchen, downstairs w.c. and conservatory with access to the rear garden. On the first floor there are five generous bedrooms including a master en suite and a family bathroom. A particular feature to the property is the manicured garden to the rear with garage providing extra storage and rear parking.
Foster Avenue is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a vast array of amenities close by including Deer Park, a lovely landscaped parkland with excellent sporting and recreational facilities, University College Dublin is minutes’ walk away, local shops on Roebuck Road, Deerpark Road and The Rise are all within easy reach as is the vibrant Mount Merrion community centre, churches, a wealth of sporting facilities, local restaurants and pubs. There is also an excellent selection of some of the best known schools in South Dublin as well as major shopping centres at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Merrion nearby, Dundrum Town Centre and the Luas Park and Ride are also a short drive away, the Stillorgan QBC, direct city centre bus service and Air Coach bus service are all easily accessible as is the N11, M50, Wicklow and South East Motorway.
- Reception Hall (3.00m x 5.40m)
- with timber flooring, ceiling coving, under stairs storage and door leading to
- Guest WC
- comprising cabinet whb, wc with timber flooring and window to side.
- Drawing Room (4.60m x 5.65m)
- attractive marble fireplace with marble hearth, open fire, ceiling coving, centre rose and picture window overlooking front.
- Living Room (4.58m x 5.27m)
- with timber flooring, ceiling coving, attractive timber fireplace with marble surround and marble hearth, gas coal effect fire and glazed double doors leading to
- Kitchen (4.26m x 4.57m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, double oven, Amtico flooring, tiled splashback, attractive granite worktop, centre island, magnificent picture window overlooking rear garden and double doors leading to
- Conservatory (3.10m x 3.78m)
- with glazed double doors leading to rear garden and double doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.16m x 4.64m)
- with timber flooring and ceiling coving.
- There are 5 generous bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 (4.65m x 4.06m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, magnificent picture window overlooking front and door to ensuite comprising cabinet whb, wc and step-in shower with tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.19m x 2.98m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.68m x 3.85m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 (2.86m x 2.44m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 (4.04m x 2.55m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Family Bathroom (3.09m x 1.95m)
- with cabinet whb, wc, bath with telephone shower over, part tiled walls and window to side.
- with access to the attic and hotpress with built-in shelving.
- Garage (2.56m x 6.04m)
- houses the gas fired boiler with up-and-over door and provides rear access with further parking.
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking behind gates while to the rear of the property there is an attractive patio together with manicured lawn with mature shrubs. There is also rear vehicular access to the garage.
BER No. 109199356
Energy Performance Indicator: 241.25
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.