- Gas fired central heating system.
- Integrated kitchen appliances, carpets and blinds included in the sale.
- Westerly facing rear garden of approximately 8m (27ft).
- Off-street car parking to the front.
- Overall floor area of approximately 110 sq.m. (1,184 sq.ft.).
- Large attic which could easily be converted to increase the floor area.
- Highly regarded and sought-after family orientated location being approximately 6km to the south-west of St. Stephen’s Green.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
An entrance porch leads to the inviting entrance hall which in turn brings you to the two interconnecting reception rooms with original polished timber floorboards opening through to the kitchen / breakfast / dining room. Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms with a fully tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. The stairwell and bedrooms have recently been fitted with Brinton’s tartan (100% wool axminster carpets) together with the accommodation having been fully insulted with high quality Kingspan insulation assisting to bring the BER rating to an impressive C3. Since this rating was conducted, the property has further benefited from the addition of walker board attic insulation adding extra warmth to the residence. The secluded westerly facing low maintenance planted rear garden incorporates a patio area ideal for al fresco dining. Enormous potential is on offer to extend the property to the side, rear or into the attic space as the neighbours have done, subject to planning permission.
Located approximately 6km from St. Stephen’s Green, this highly renowned road is a short distance from both Terenure and Templeogue Villages and is ideal for the growing family with a choice of premier primary and secondary schools within walking distance to include Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X Junior School, The High School, Rathgar and St. Joseph’s Boys National School, to mention a few. There are regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely 9, 54A, 15A and 17, and the M50 is within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
A wealth of amenities are available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants, cafes and shopping facilities with further extensive shopping at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum, a little further afield. There are also a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the area including swimming pools and many rugby and tennis clubs, numerous activities at the superb parkland at Bushy Park and a selection of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle Golf Clubs.
- Entrance Porch: (1.74m x 0.50m)
- with tiled ceramic floor.
- Entrance Hall: (4.74m x 1.68m)
- with polished timber floorboards, radiator cover, alarm panel, enclosed fuse board, ceiling coving, centre rose, dado rail and understairs storage. Door to
- Drawing Room: (4.06m x 3.87m)
- with polished timber floorboards, bay window, open fire with timber mantel and surround, tiled inset, slate hearth, picture rail, ceiling coving and centre rose. Sliding door to the
- Lounge: (3.48m x 3.37m)
- with polished timber floorboards, solid fuel burning stove with timber mantel and surround, tiled inset and slate hearth, picture rail, ceiling coving, centre rose and door to rear garden. Opening through to the
- Breakfast Room: (2.56m x 2.26m)
- with fitted cupboards, work surfaces, radiator cover, ceiling coving, centre rose, tiled ceramic floor and door to the entrance hall. Opening through to the
- Kitchen: (2.57m x 2.90m)
- with fitted cupboards and units, sink unit with tiled splashbacks, work surfaces, provision for a gas cooker with extractor fan over, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and velux window.
- Dining Room: (4.90m x 2.20m)
- with bay window, tiled ceramic floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, dado rail, radiator cover and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1: (4.15m x 3.35m)
- to the front, with open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround, marble effect inset and marble hearth, fitted wardrobes, picture rail, centre rose, ceiling coving and bay window.
- Bedroom 2: (3.66m x 3.35m)
- with picture rail, ceiling coving, centre rose, fitted wardrobes and vanity area.
- Bedroom 3: (2.22m x 2.56m)
- with ceiling coving and centre rose.
- with w.c., w.h.b., jacuzzi bath with telephone shower and electric Triton T100E Themostatic shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, heated towel rail and hotpress with immersion.
There is off-street parking to the front with a low maintenance pebbled rear garden benefitting from a westerly aspect with patio area and two garden sheds.
BER No. 104887294
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.26 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.