- Oil fired central heating.
- Excellent gravelled off-street car parking.
- Landscaped west facing rear garden of 18m (59ft).
- Tastefully decorated light infused accommodation of approximately 158sq.m. (1,700 sq.ft.).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Burglar alarm.
Within only a short walk are neighbourhood shops along Greenlea Road and a larger variety of local and boutique shops, restaurants, pubs and extensive shopping facilities in Terenure Village. Shopping Centres at Rathfarnham and Dundrum are within only a short drive. The area is extremely popular due to its close proximity to premier primary and secondary schools including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X and St. Joseph’s Boys National School. There are regular bus routes, namely the 54a which passes the house and the nearby 9, 15, 15A and 65, to and from the city centre which is approximately 6.5km away and within close proximity are a number of recreational activities including Bushy Park, St. Mary’s and Terenure Rugby Clubs, not to mention tennis courts, playfields and playground areas.
- Entrance Hall: (5.3m x 2.3m)
- with understairs storage, alarm panel, enclosed fuse board, ceiling coving, radiator cover and French polished banisters and handrail staircase.
- Living Room: (4.5m x 3.6m)
- with open fire with marble mantel and surround, ceiling coving, recess lighting.
- Study: (4.2m x 3.4m)
- with open fire with mahogany timber mantel and surround, cast iron inset and slate hearth, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, fitted bookshelves and drawer by Oakline in Ranelagh and double doors to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: (5.2m x 2.6m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.0m x 4.3m)
- with a range of fitted presses, cupboards and units with beech butcher block work surfaces, sink unit, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated electric four ring hob with extractor fan over, integrated Zanussi electric self-clean oven, integrated Bosch fridge, recessed lighted, integrated cupboard with polished granite worktop on top and tiled ceramic floor. Door to
- Side Passage: (3.9m x 0.96m)
- with cloak hanging area and leading to
- Utility Room: (2.3m x 2.3m)
- with timber floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, door out to rear garden and
- Storage Cupboard: (1.8m x 0.8m)
- Boiler Room: (1.9m x 1.3m)
- with boiler.
- with a fitted shelved cupboard and hatch to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (6.8m x 2.3m)
- with fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting and
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner bath with telephone shower over and terracotta tiled floor
- Bedroom 2: (4.7m x 3.7m)
- Bedroom 3: (4.2m x 3.4m)
- with fitted wardrobes and book shelving.
- Bedroom 4: (3.2m x 2.3m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and heated towel rail.
There is excellent gravelled off-street car parking to the front. The property is further enhanced with a west facing rear garden of 18m (59ft) enjoying seclusion further benefitting with an Indian sandstone slab patio.
BER No. 106169022
Energy Performance Indicator: 375.84 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com