- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area of approximately 233 sq.m. (2,508 sq.ft.).
- Excellent cobble-lock off-street car parking for up to six cars.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Highly regarded mature location.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in the area.
- Just 8km to the south west of the City Centre.
- Regular bus routes including 54a, 9 and 15a.
Located approximately 8km from St. Stephen’s Green, this is a highly regarded road, being within only a short walk to both Terenure and Templeogue Village with their array of wonderful amenities and facilities. This property is ideal for family living with a number premier primary and secondary schools close by including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X Junior School and St. Joseph’s Boys National School to mention a few. There are regular bus routes to and from the city centre to include 54a, 9 and 15a, and the M50 is within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network. There are a wealth of excellent restaurants, bars and shopping facilities in Terenure and Templeogue, not to mention more extensive shopping facilities a little further afield in Rathfarnham and Dundrum. Within the immediate area are a choice of sporting and recreational activities including many rugby clubs and facilities in the superb parkland of Bushy Park with a number of golf clubs close by including The Grange and The Castle.
- Entrance Porch: (1.5m x 2.3m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, dado rail and double timber multi-glass panelled door leading through to
- Entrance Hall: (4.6m x 2.4m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, parquet flooring, dado rail, alarm panel, understairs storage cupboard and
- Understairs Storage Room: (1.6m x 1.1m)
- Downstairs W.C.
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled ceramic floor.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 5.2m)
- with parquet flooring and ceiling coving.
- Drawing / Dining Room: (7.4m x 3.8m)
- with polished timber floor, open fireplace with marble mantel and surround, ceiling coving. Sliding patio door leading to the rear garden.
- Family Room: (3.7m x 4.4m)
- with coal effect gas fire inset with cast iron and tiled inset, lovely timber mantel and surround, tiled hearth, ceiling coving and dado rail. Sliding patio door leading through to
- Conservatory: (3.6m x 3.2m)
- with tiled ceramic floor and double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.7m x 5.2m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated four ring Siemens gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated Zanussi electric oven, ceiling coving and recess lighting. Door to
- Utility Room: (5.0m x 2.4m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, sink unit, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Opens through to
- Inner Passage: (2.3m x 2.4m)
- with door to the front, storage area and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled ceramic floor.
- Inner Lobby:
- at the rear of the utilty area, leads to the rear garden and with
- Store Room: (3.5m x 2.4m)
- with large walk-in hotpress.
- Master Bedroom: (4.6m x 5.1m)
- with fitted wardrobes, vanity unit, ceiling coving, bedside lockers and with
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, large double step in tray shower, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.7m x 3.7m)
- with fitted wardrobes, vanity area, sink unit and polished timber floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with polished timber floor, fitted wardrobes, vanity area and sink unit.
- Bedroom 4: (3.7m x 3.1m)
- with sink unit with cupboard under.
- Bedroom 5: (3.6m x 2.6m)
- Bathroom: (2.4m x 1.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboard under, corner bath with telephone shower attachment and shower over, bidet, fully tiled walls and electric Dimplex heater.
The property is approached by a large cobble lock drive with dual access on to Fortfield Park offering parking for up to six cars with an enclosed side passage and utility area leading to the delightful sunny mature rear garden of approximately 22m x 15m (73ft x 50ft) laid out mainly in lawn, abundant with flowers and shrubs, barbeque area and feature pond and glasshouse.
BER No. 109736611
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.07 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.