- Superb family home offering accommodation of approximately 111sq.m. (1195 sq.ft.).
- Conveniently located within walking distance of Terenure Village.
- Sunny rear garden of approximately 30m (90ft).
- Offers potential to extend to the side and rear, subject to planning permission.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Highly regarded family orientated location.
- Garage of approximately 2.7m x 2.4m (8’9” x 7’9”) with pedestrian access connecting the front to the rear.
Internally the property offers well laid out accommodation over two floors with an inviting reception hall leading to the living room featuring a bay window and original tiled fireplace. To the rear the dining room overlooks the delightful garden and the kitchen comes complete with a range of floor units and opens into a utility area and walk in shower room / wet room. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front gated off street car parking is available with a lawn bordered by mature planting and a garage offers excellent storage. The superb rear garden is bound to appeal to those looking for a substantial family garden currently planted and lawned and extending to approximately 90ft with pedestrian access through the garage to the front.
Located approximately 7km from St. Stephen’s Green, this is a highly regarded road, being within only a short walk to both Terenure and Templeogue Villages with their array of wonderful amenities and facilities. This property is ideal for family living with a number premier primary and secondary schools close by including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X Junior School and St. Joseph’s Boys National School to mention a few. Regular bus routes to and from the city centre include 54a, 9 and 15a, and the M50 is within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network. There are a wealth of excellent restaurants, bars and shopping facilities in Terenure and Templeogue, not to mention more extensive shopping facilities a little further afield in Rathfarnham and Dundrum. Within the immediate area are a choice of sporting and recreational activities including many rugby clubs and facilities in the superb parkland of Bushy Park with a number of golf clubs close by including The Grange and The Castle.
- Entrance Hall: (4.7m x 1.9m)
- with under stairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.2m x 3.8m)
- with bay window, open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Dining Room: (3.8m x 3.6m)
- with open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Kitchen: (3.8m x 2.3m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, sink unit, provision for electric cooker and
- Inner Lobby / Utility Area:
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Door to rear garden and door to
- Shower Room: (2.2m x 1.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90Z electric shower and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 1: (3.8m x 4.2m)
- with wardrobe and open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Bedroom 2: (3.8m x 3.9m)
- with bay window, fitted cupboards and shelves, open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Bedroom 3: (1.9m x 2.5m)
- Bathroom: (2.0m x 2.0m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
The garden to the front features a lawn and is bordered with mature planting and hedging with the added benefit of gated off street car parking. There is a garage to the front which measures approximately 2.7m x 2.4m (8’9 x 7’9”) offering further storage and pedestrian access to the rear garden with obvious potential to extend the living accommodation, subject to planning permission. The substantial sunny rear garden extends to approximately 90ft in length mainly laid out in lawn and planted with an abundance of mature trees and shrubs.
BER No. 111110136
Energy Performance Indicator: 1088.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.