- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets included in the sale.
- Floor area of approximately 120 sqm (1,292 sqft).
- Large garage of approximately 4.5m x 3m (14’1” x 9’10”).
- Well respected family orientated location.
- Adjacent to Bushy Park and Terenure College.
- South westerly rear garden of approximately 24m (75ft).
- Security alarm system.
Situated approximately 7km to the south of the city centre this is a highly regarded and much sought after location with every conceivable amenity available on its doorstep. There are an excellent selection of prestigious primary and secondary schools which include Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius X Junior School and St. Joseph’s Boy’s National School together with numerous others in the locality. This family orientated area is also highly convenient to Terenure village with its wealth of amenities including churches, restaurants, boutique and local shopping facilities together with further extensive shopping at Nutgrove, Dundrum and Rathfarnham. Public transport is excellent with numerous bus routes namely the 54 and the 15 offer ease of access to the surrounding areas and city centre. Many recreational activities include golf, tennis and rugby clubs, swimming at Terenure College and a wide range of activities in Bushy Park.
- Porch Entrance: (0.5m x 2.0m)
- with tiled ceramic floor.
- Entrance Hall: (4.7m x 2.0m)
- with under stairs storage cupboard, dado rail and alarm panel.
- Living Room: (4.3m x 3.9m)
- with open fireplace with marble inset and surround with a timber mantel and bay window. Double glass panelled sliding doors lead to the
- Dining Room: (4.3m x 3.3m)
- with open fireplace with marble mantel, surround and inset, and back boiler integrated into the heating system. Sliding patio door leads to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.8m x 3.6m)
- with double doors to under stairs storage, a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher and plumbed for washing machine. Door to the garage and door to the
- Sun Room: (4.3m x 2.4m)
- with quarry tiled floor and sliding door to the rear garden.
- with hatch to the attic.
- Bedroom 1: (5.0m x 3.3m)
- with fitted wardrobes and electric heater.
- Bedroom 2: (3.7m x 3.4m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.9m x 2.5m)
- Bathroom: (1.9m x 2.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under sink, bath with electric Triton T90SI shower over and recessed lighting.
The gravelled drive to the front offers excellent off-street car parking and the property is further complemented with a south westerly rear garden of 24m x 13m (75ft x 40ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a garden shed and boiler house. A garage to the side of approximately 4.5m x 3m (14’1” x 9’10”) could easily be converted in order to increase the overall accommodation if so desired.
BER No. 109818526
Energy Performance Indicator: 337.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org