- Detached property with a floor area of approximately 87 sqm (936 sqft) excluding the attic.
- Offers superb potential to extend, modernise and remodel subject to planning permission.
- Extensive south west facing rear garden extending to approximately 75ft.
- Enviable location with abundance of local amenities within walking distance.
- Off-street parking.
- Detached garage to side.
33 Fortfield Avenue currently offers bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 87 sqm (936 sqft), briefly comprises porch area, open plan sitting room, dining area and kitchen which provides direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms with separate w.c. and bathroom. The attic, which is floored, has a large window overlooking the back garden, offering great views towards the Dublin Mountains and is accessed from a pull down stairs in the landing area. To the side there is a large detached garage. The superb garden to the rear is south west facing. The property is in need of complete refurbishment and upgrading throughout but with imagination could be extended to become a fine detached family home in a location second to none.
Fortfield Avenue, Terenure is an area that is very well serviced by direct bus routes to the city centre and is within easy access of the M50. Within walking distance are numerous local shops. An excellent choice of local schools include St. Pius X and St. Joseph’s National School, secondary schools include Terenure College, Our Lady’s, Presentation College, The High School and Templeogue College. Extensive recreational amenities and sporting facilities at Bushy Park are just a short stroll away, as are a number of sport clubs including Terenure Rugby Club, St. Mary’s Rugby Club, Templeogue Tennis Club and Terenure Swimming Pool.
- Entrance Porch: (1.90m x 1.30m)
- Sitting Room: (3.30m x 7.57m)
- large open plan dual aspect room with open fireplace. Patio door to rear leads directly out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.90m x 4.30m)
- solid fuel stove, picture window and French door overlooking rear.
- access to attic via Stira staircase.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.86m x 4.58m)
- range of built-in wardrobes, hot press, picture window overlooking the front of the house.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.30m x 2.70m)
- bright double room with large window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.33m x 3.11m)
- overlooking the front of the house.
- Bathroom: (1.47m x 1.67m)
- w.h.b. and bath.
- Separate W.C.: (0.77m x 1.70m)
- w.c. and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Attic Room:
- large floored area with window overlooking the rear garden.
The area to the front of the house provides ample off-street parking and is currently laid in lawn with an abundance of mature planting and trees. The magnificent south west facing rear garden approx. 75ft in length is a particular feature of this property offering huge potential to extend the property itself whilst still maintaining a large rear garden. Currently laid in lawn and framed with mature planting and trees. GARAGE (TO SIDE): 3.60m x 6.00m (11’10” x 19’8”) The detached garage to the side of the house is currently in use as storage and benefits from a roll up garage door.
BER No. 108898602
Energy Performance Indicator: 1559.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com