- A highly regarded and family-orientated residential address in Rathfarnham. Within a few minutes’ walk of both Rathfarnham Village and St. Enda’s Park.
- Offering substantial bright accommodation with a floor area of approximately 146 sq.m. (1573 sq.ft.).
- Delightful mature sunny south facing rear garden of approximately 16m (53ft).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
Rathfarnham Village is located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 at Firhouse (junction 12) ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks. St. Enda’s Park is a mere 5 minute walk, Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Porch: (1.30m x 1.90m)
- with tiled floor and alarm panel. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (4.70m x 2.20m)
- with understairs store cupboard. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.75m x 1.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and electric heater.
- Wet Room: (2.50m x 2.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Mira Elite electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (4.15m x 3.80m)
- marble fireplace with gas inset, marble hearth and wood surround. Double folding interconnecting doors to
- Dining Room: (4.20m x 3.90m)
- with sliding patio door to rear garden and door to
- Kitchen: (5.00m x 3.30m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, integrated dishwasher, De Dietrich oven and four ring gas hob. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.60m x 2.40m)
- shelved, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, sink unit, door to pedestrian side passage.
- Landing Area: (3.30m x 3.60m)
- with door to hotpress. Stira staircase leading to the attic.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.65m x 4.10m)
- exposed wood floor with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.60m x 4.00m)
- with built-in wardrobe, w.h.b. and shower unit.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.40m x 2.60m)
- with built-in wardrobe and exposed wood floor.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.70m x 2.05m)
- exposed wood floor.
- Bedroom 5 (to front): (2.65m x 2.45m)
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 2.40m)
- with w.h.b. and bath with shower overhead.
- Separate W.C.: (1.50m x 0.80m)
- with w.c., fully tiled walls and wooden floor.
- Attic Room:
- floored for storage with velux windows accessed from pull down Stira Stairs and offers further potential to convert subject to planning permission.
There is a driveway offering excellent off-street car parking with a lawned garden to the front and a sunny south facing rear garden of approximately 16m (53ft) laid out mainly in lawn and abundant with mature flowers and shrubs. Two further block build sheds to the rear provide storage and house the new gas boiler.
BER No. 111069977
Energy Performance Indicator: 267.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.