- • Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- • Floor area of approximately 124sq.m (1335sq.ft)
- • Gas fired central heating
- • Lovely mature cul-de-sac location
- • Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated appliances included
- • Ample off street car parking
- • Excellent local shopping and transport facilities on the doorstep
- • Digital security alarm system
- • Beautifully landscaped rear garden
Flower Grove situated just off Avondale Road is a highly popular and much sought after suburban address surrounded by an abundance of amenities and facilities including the excellent shopping at Killiney Shopping Centre and further afield at Dun Laoghaire Town Centre, excellent public transport facilities including the DART and regular bus services and a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools close by. Access to an extensive road network including the N11 and the M50 provide ease of access to both the city centre and nationwide.
There is a wide variety of sporting and recreational activities including golf, GAA, football, tennis and rugby clubs together with many stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey Hills. The seafront is just a short distance away with the four yacht clubs and extensive marina facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Entrance Hallway (1.7m x 2.7m)
- Guest Cloakroom
- with w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, timber slatting on the walls and ceiling and plumbed for washing machine with understairs storage
- Kitchen (4.2m x 4m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, double drainage sink unit, Baumatic gas four ring hob with electric extractor fan over, integrated Siemens double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, Baxi gas fired boiler and storage cupboard
- Living Room (3.8m x 7.1m)
- with brick fireplace with tiled hearth, timber mantle and gas fire insert, ceiling coving and is dual aspect
- Sunroom (3.5m x 3.4m)
- with sliding patio doors leading in, timber floor, timber slatted ceiling and door to rear garden
- with shelved hot press and Stira to partially floored attic
- Family Bathroom
- with partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin with drawers under, shaving socket and light, bath and step in Mira Vigour electric shower
- Bedroom 1 (1.9m x 3.3m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 4.1m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, over bed storage and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and drawers
- Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 3.1m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
To the front of the property there is ample off street car parking with a carport. A side passage leads to the beautifully landscaped rear garden measuring 14m (46ft) in length with a south easterly orientation with concrete slab patio, manicured lawns and mature flower beds.
BER No. 110589470
Energy Performance Indicator: 327.71
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.