- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Well-proportioned accommodation with gated side access
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed UPVC windows throughout
- Wide west facing rear garden of approximately 10m (32ft)
- In the catchment area for numerous primary and secondary schools
- Floor area of approximately 93sq.m (1000sq.ft)
This property would now benefit from updating and will therefore appeal to purchasers looking to put their own stamp on a property.
Fleurville is idyllic cul-de-sac location with No. 10 being ideally situated overlooking the green. It is equidistant from the N11 dual carriageway and the Blackrock Road. There are numerous excellent primary and secondary schools in the vicinity. It is close to all local amenities and services in Deansgrange, Stillorgan and Blackrock. There is a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) in close proximity to include the 7B, 4, 84, 84A and 46A bus routes.
- Reception Hall (1.5m x 3.6m)
- with ceiling coving and fuse box
- Kitchen (2.8m x 4.1m)
- with a range of wall and floor units, window overlooking the front, tiled splashback, Gloworm Flexicon 18SX gas boiler, integrated Electrolux oven with four ring Ceran hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, Whirlpool fridge/freezer, Zanussi washing machine and tiled floor
- Living Room (4m x 6.2m)
- with double folding doors to rear garden, window overlooking the side, raised stone fireplace with brick insert, tiled hearth and gas fired insert, understairs storage and ceiling coving
- Dining Room (2.7m x 3.4m)
- with box bay window overlooking the front, window overlooking the rear and ceiling coving
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 3m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, window overlooking the front and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback and vanity mirror over
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.4m)
- with window overlooking the front and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 4.1m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear
- with Velux skylight, tiled walls, bath with Triton T90XR shower attachment over, wash hand basin and w.c.
To the front of the property there is cobble lock drive providing off street parking for two cars with the remainder laid out in lawn. Gated side access leads through to the wide rear garden which measures approximately 10m (32ft) laid out mainly in lawn with cobble lock area and walled boundary and an enviable westerly aspect.
BER No. 107736233
Energy Performance Indicator: 256.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org