- Meticulously refurbished Victorian home
- Tastefully presented contemporary accommodation
- Impressive modern kitchen / dining room opening to the completely private landscaped rear garden
- Important vehicular rear access
- Many features of the era including high ceilings in the principal reception rooms, marble fireplaces, working shutters & impressive cornice work
- Victorian free standing cast iron radiators
- Professionally landscaped gardens by Rachel Lamb
- Bose / Sonos integrated sound system in the two principal reception rooms, kitchen/ dining room, main bedroom and bathroom
- Extensive use of Crema Marfl marble tiles and walnut flooring
- Four bedrooms (two en-suites)
- Highly convenient and sought after location within easy access of Dublin city centre
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Floor area approx. 289sq.m. (3,110sq.ft.)
Fleur de Lis has been meticulously and completely renovated by the current owners transforming this impressive property into a wonderful modern family home combining the gracious proportions of the Victorian era. On first entering the impressive reception hall one is struck by the taste and flair with which this property has been restored. Highlights include beautifully appointed, well-proportioned interconnecting reception rooms, complete with 3.63m (11’9”) high ceilings, impressive cornice work, marble fireplaces and working shutters, modern Arena kitchen opening directly to the completely private, delightfully landscaped rear garden to the Villeroy and Boch appointed bathrooms and en-suites nothing has been left to chance.
The impressive accommodation now extends to approx. 289sq.m. (3,110sq.ft.) and briefly comprises three reception rooms, kitchen / dining room, utility room, guest w.c., four bedrooms (two en-suite) and family bathroom.
Grosvenor Place is a superbly fashionable location offering tremendous convenience being within a short walk of Rathmines village, with its host of ever increasing specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, the redeveloped Swan Centre, including Fallon and Byrne, Stella Theatre, Rathmines Library & Omniplex cinema. Rathgar and Ranleagh villages and indeed Dublin city centre are all within walking distance. Also within easy reach are a number of premier schools and colleges including St. Mary’s College Rathmines, The High School Rathgar, Stratford College Rathgar, Gonzaga College Ranelagh and Alexandra College.
- Porch Entrance
- approached via an impressive flight of granite steps, door to
- Reception Hall (1.85m x 7.85m)
- with very fine cornice work, centre rose, inner arch, picture rail, dado rail and varnished timber floor. Door to
- Drawing Room (4.90m x 4.80m)
- with very fine cornice work, centre rose, marble fireplace with tiled hearth, varnished timber floorboards, working shutters. Double folding doors to
- Dining Room (4.65m x 4.95m)
- with very fine ceiling coving, centre rose, marble fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, varnished timber floor boards.
- HALL RETURN
- well-appointed comprising w.c., his and hers w.h.b. set on a granite plinth, feature free-standing bath, corner shower unit and painted timber floorboards.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom/Bedroom 2 (5.40m x 4.80m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail, marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, walk-in wardrobe and door to
- comprising with w.c., vanity w.h.b., step-in tiled shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls with feature Subway Tiles.
- Bedroom 3 (4.70m x 4.95m)
- [measurement includes the En-suite] with ceiling coving, picture rail, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth. Door to
- comprising with w.c., w.h.b., step-in tiled shower and fully tiled walls with feature Subway Tiles.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- access to the attic via a pull-down ladder.
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 4.70m)
- with cast iron fireplace with stone hearth and access to the attic.
- GARDEN RETURN
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 4.70m)
- with built-in book shelves.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Entrance Lobby
- with separate access to the front garden, tiled floor, digital burglar alarm & doors to
- Store Room
- Reception Hall (1.50m x 4.75m)
- with walnut floor, recessed LED lights and extensive built-in storage cupboards. Door to
- Family Room (3.95m x 4.75m)
- with continuation of the walnut flooring, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and built-in desk with shelves over. Door to
- Kitchen (4.40m x 4.65m)
- well-fitted Arena kitchen comprising an extensive range of presses, cupboards and drawers, stainless steel worktop with five ring Bosch hob with Neff extractor hood over, integrated Bosch oven and microwave, centre island with granite worktop, one and half bowl sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, Stanley stove in the chimney breast, Crema Marfl tiled floor and recessed lighting, arch through to
- Breakfast/Dining Room (3.30m x 5.65m)
- with feature Atrium roof light, Crema Marfl tiled floor, recessed lighting, feature floor to ceiling sliding doors to the rear garden. Door to
- Rear Reception Hall (2.10m x 6.35m)
- with tiled floor. Doors to
- Guest W.C.
- Comprising w.c., vanity w.h.b., part tiled walls with Subway Tiles and tiled floor.
- Utility Room (2.95m x 3.55m)
- with an extensive range of presses and cupboards, butcher block worktop, Belfast sink, Gas Boiler, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
The delightfully professionally landscaped grounds are a particular feature of this fine home. Designed by Rachael Lamb Garden Designs. The illuminated front garden is designed to offer a degree of privacy to the front of this fine property. It is laid out in lawn with an attractive paved path leading to the hall door, bordered by box hedging, shrubs and bushes, generous stone patio. The beautifully landscaped rear garden (approx. 19m. x 7m / 62ft. x 22ft.) enjoys a delightful Sylvian outlook. It is well walled with attractive granite walls, laid out in low maintenance artificial lawn, bordered by box hedging, Acer shrubs and large paved patio. Side gate. Car port and Barna shed.
BER No. 111171054
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.15
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.