- Recently renovated period property
- Full brick façade with granite lintels
- Resident disc parking for 2 cars
- Contemporary PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- South facing rear courtyard with pedestrian access
- Walking distance to the city centre
- Floor Area: 82 sqm (882sqft)
- Entrance Hall: (4.35m x 1.15m)
- Spacious entrance hall with high ceiling, decorative coving and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room 1: (3.35m x 3.65m)
- Reception room with high ceiling, decorative coving, fireplace with tiled inset, window overlooking street and open plan with reception room two.
- Reception Room 2: (3.25m x 3.85m)
- Reception room with high ceiling, under stairs storage and window overlooking the south facing rear courtyard.
- Kitchen: (2.80m x 2.10m)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher and French doors leading to rear courtyard.
- Courtyard: (7.40m x 4.95m)
- Maintenance free courtyard with sunny south facing aspect and pedestrian access to rear laneway.
- First Floor Return Landing: (1.05m x 1.75m)
- Bathroom: (2.75m x 2.20m)
- Contemporary bathroom, fully tiled with WC, WHB, bath with electric shower, airing cupboard and large window providing a lot of natural light.
- First Floor Landing: (1.80m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.45m x 4.95m)
- Master bedroom with two windows overlooking the street and running the full width of the property.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 3.30m)
- Double bedroom with feature fireplace and window overlooking south facing courtyard.
BER No. 101804755
Energy Performance Indicator: 333.15 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.