- Extended end of terrace residence
- Private east facing rear garden with side entrance
- Kitchen extension (2010) to rear with pitched zinc roof
- Front garden with cobble lock driveway providing off street parking
- Side entrance
- Double glazed windows installed 2010
- 2010 Rewired and re-plumbed throughout
- Wood burning stove and original floorboards in living room
- Solid parquet flooring in rear extension
- Gas fired central heating with combi boiler (installed 2010)
- Floor Area of approximately 80 sq. m (858 sq. ft)
Fertullagh Road is a most convenient residential location situated just off Cabra Road only a minutes’ walk from a host of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars at nearby Phibsborough village. The property is at the doorstep of Dublin city centre which is within a 15 minute walk and also close by are the four courts and Smithfield village. Grangegorman DIT campus is within a five minute walk of the property. The Mater and Temple street hospital are also in close proximity. Connectivity is the by word with numerous bus services operating through Phibsborough village serving both the north and the south of the city. The new LUAS cross city line, Phibsborough station is less than a 5 min walk away
- Entrance Hall: (1.20m x 1.40m)
- The entrance hall leads to the living room and features tiled mosaic flooring.
- Living Room: (3.00m x 4.40m)
- The living room over looks the front garden, a feature fireplace with wood burning stove creates a real focal point. A door leads to under stairs storage and through to the open plan kitchen/dining space. Solid wood parquet flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (4.50m x 6.80m)
- This wonderful extended space truly is the heart of this home and creates an ideal space to entertain. It flooded with natural light with the aid of large windows and feature sky light. The kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss units and features an island. There is ample living and dining space d double French doors open out to the secluded rear garden.
- Landing: (0.80m x 2.10m)
- A window allows natural light there is attic access and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom One: (3.10m x 4.10m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front with built in shelving. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Two: (2.30m x 3.50m)
- Spacious bedroom to the rear with solid wood flooring and feature sash window.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 2.65m)
- The modern family bathroom is fitted with wc, whb with built in storage and free standing bath. There is a sash window and solid wood flooring.
Rear garden has a cobble lock patio and a lawn area.
BER No. 101776664
Energy Performance Indicator: 263.28 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.