- Double-fronted Kenny-built family home
- South-west facing rear garden
- Generous corner site providing much further potential (subject to Planning Permission)
- Large private front garden
- Home office with separate front door
- Generous attic
- Highly sought-after location on The Rise, adjacent to local amenities
- Oil fired central heating
- Floor Area approx. 158 sq.m. (1,700 sq.ft.)
- Site Area approx. 0.2 acres (0.08 ha.)
Ferrycarrig is approached by a generous private front garden with separate pedestrian and vehicular access and benefits from extensive accommodation of approximately 158 sq.m. (1,700 sq.ft.) plus a separate garage. The accommodation briefly comprises: drawing room, sitting room, kitchen / breakfast area, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. The home office has a separate front door and the adjoining garage affords the property huge further potential (subject to Planning Permission).
The Rise is a highly convenient and sought-after location in Mount Merrion, adjacent to neighbourhood shops which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, an adversary campus at Belfield and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. The property is also within a short walk to the Quality Bus Corridor on the N11, the major shopping centre in Stillorgan and Blackrock, and the Dart station at Booterstown is easily accessible. Deerpark provides lovely woodland walks with playing fields and tennis club.
- Entrance Porch
- with tiled floor and door to
- Reception Hall (2.1m x 4.65m)
- with solid maple floor, ceiling coving, dado rail and door to
- Sitting Room (3.45m x 4.3m)
- with bay window, solid timber floor and ceiling coving.
- Drawing Room (3.6m x 5.3m)
- with ceiling coving, very fine marble fireplace with open fire and marble hearth and sliding patio door opening out to the rear.
- Kitchen (4.65m x 2.85m)
- with high gloss cream press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, double oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge, part tiled walls, timber panelled ceiling, counter level deep larder/storage and opening through to the
- Breakfast Area (1.65m x 3.75m)
- with glazed door opening out to the rear, picture window overlooking the rear and door to
- Home Office (5.55m x 4.85m)
- (average measurements) with separate access to the front and built in storage press units.
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower, w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Landing (3m x 2.1m)
- with hatch to attic space and door to shelved hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with bay window with attractive outlook to the front.
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.95m)
- with attractive outlook over the front out to the Pigeon House chimneys.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3.25m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, box shelving, chest of drawers and picture window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 4 (2.85m x 2.85m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear.
- Family Bathroom
- with cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.
- Garage (2.77m x 4.83m)
As previously mentioned the property stands on a generous corner site extending to approximately approximately 0.2 acres (0.08 ha.) The large lawned front garden is secluded, with both vehicular access and separate pedestrian access and is bordered by high hedging. Garage: 2.77m x 4.83m (9'1" x 15'10") The south-west facing triangular shaped rear garden is well-walled and extends to approximately 12.5m x 12.5m (average measurements). It is laid out in lawn with shrubs and bushes, and a separate boiler house.
BER No. 111316386
Energy Performance Indicator: 533.76 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.