- Superb accommodation laid out over two floors extending to approx. 166sqm (1782 sq ft)
- Low maintenance expansive front garden with ample off-street parking.
- The rear garden wraps to the side, at its widest to approx. 60ft and offers further potential to extend or develop subject to planning permission.
- Gas fired central heating.
The accommodation on offer lends itself to the demands of the growing family and offers a blank canvas. Entered through an enclosed porch into a most welcoming entrance hall with guest wc, there are three reception rooms on this level, two interconnecting the drawing room and dining room with feature marble fireplaces and a separate family room / den to the front. The kitchen extends to the rear of the house overlooking the back garden with access to the enclosed side passage and garage. Upstairs there are five bedrooms with separate bathroom, wc and walk in hot press. The rear and side garden are bound to appeal to those seeking a fine family home with spacious gardens, or to those who may wish to develop the potential of the garden and seek planning permission to further extend or develop.
Ferrard Road is superbly situated off Terenure Road East immediately adjacent to Terenure Village. A mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There are a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. This established also benefits from extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are a wide and varied choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including St Josephs, Presentation College, Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, St Marys Rathmines and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Porch: (2.56m x 0.96m)
- with tiled floor. Opens into the
- Entrance Hall: (4.87m x 1.80m)
- with picture railing, under stairs storage with alarm panel for a Phonewatch alarm system and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Family / TV Room: (3.95m x 3.30m)
- with bay window to the front, gas fire with tiled surround and inset, timber panelled walls.
- Drawing Room: (4.20m x 5.20m)
- with gas fire with marble mantel, surround, insert and hearth, bay window and ceiling coving. Sliding double doors leading through to
- Dining Room: (4.25m x 4.32m)
- open fireplace with marble hearth, inset and mantel, ceiling coving.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.20m x 5.26m)
- with range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, tiled splashback, sink unit, Aga oil fired cooker, provision for electric cooker and window overlooking the rear. Door leading to
- Side Passage:
- enclosed passage leads through to the front, coal shed, second storage shed, garage, boiler cupboard
- HALL RETURN
- Study / Bedroom 1: (2.96m x 1.99m)
- with picture railing.
- FIRST FLOOR
- with walk in shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 2: (3.19m x 3.05m)
- with picture railing, ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3: (3.43m x 4.22m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.58m x 4.56m)
- with fitted wardrobes and bay window to the front.
- Bedroom 5: (2.81m x 3.25m)
- with picture railing, ceiling coving.
- with w.h.b., bath with shower, partially tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c.
Enjoying an enviable position looking back up the cul de sac. Approached to the front with an off-street driveway with ample parking for several car. A separate pedestrian gate leads to the front door with lawned area bordered by a wall and mature shrubs. The concrete garage to the front measures approx. 2.91 X 4.85 is currently in use for storage but with potential to further extend the existing accommodation or seek to redevelop. To the rear a superb wrap around garden extending to approx. 60ft in with tremendous scope and potential subject to the necessary planning permission
BER No. 112586847
Energy Performance Indicator: 69.28 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.