- Outstanding family residence.
- Imaginatively extended to incorporate magnificent kitchen / dining/ family room.
- Excellent converted attic area.
- Large green for families to enjoy.
- Walking distance to LUAS.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area Approx: 108 sqm (1162 sq.ft) (excluding attic)
The light filled property comes in excellent decorative order throughout. Upon entering the property the entrance hallway leads to a spacious living room to the front. The rear of the property is imaginatively extended to incorporate a magnificent kitchen / dining / family room opening out to landscaped rear garden. Attached is a utility room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms, ensuite and the bathroom and an excellent converted attic area. Outside the garden to the front provides off-street car parking and pedestrian access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has been landscaped and extends to approx. 10m (32 ft) with southerly aspect. The property enjoys a wonderful location situated between Stepaside and Sandyford villages and less than 10 minutes’ walk from Glencairn LUAS station. Dundrum Town Centre is within a 10 minute drive and Sandyford Business District is within a 5 minute drive from the property. The property also benefits from easy access to the M50 motorway. Also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There is a wealth of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown race course, equestrian centres, Leopardstown medical centre and Cabinteely retail park are all within easy reach.
- Entrance Hall: (4.29m x 1.13m)
- with tiled floor.
- Living Room: (4.89m x 3.98m)
- with hard wood oak flooring, gas insert effect fire and feature bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.57m x 3.26m)
- modern kitchen with range of units and cupboards, Zanussi cooker and gas hob with extractor fan.
- Family Room: (5.02m x 3.70m)
- with feature window, roof light and tv point.
- Utility Room / Cloakroom: (1.07m x 2.32m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (3.43m x 3.35m)
- newly carpeted stairs and landing, with access to newly converted attic space.
- Master Bedroom: (3.28m x 4.78m)
- carpeted with built-in wardrobes and
- Ensuite: (1.46m x 1.89m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in power shower Triton T90-02, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (2.41m x 3.28m)
- carpeted, double room.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.51m x 2.75m)
- single room.
- Family Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.02m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., alone bath, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (3.00m x 3.84m)
- Foam insulated,carpeted with two velux windows with views of mountains and built in storage and two access points to separate eaves storage.
Cobble lock front driveway with off-street car parking for two vehicles with bordering wall with hedgerow and mature flowerbeds. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 10m (32 ft) with southerly aspect. The garden is landscaped in a low maintenance style with artificial grass, feature patio area, outside tap/power socket and garden shed.
BER No. 107688889
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.75 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.