- Three bed residence in excellent decorative order.
- Private southerly rear garden.
- Overlooking large green area to the front.
- Walking distance to LUAS.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area Approx: 98 sq. m (1054 sq.ft.)
This property is embraced by its southerly orientation, flooded with natural light throughout with a bright and airy feel. Upon entering the property the entrance hallway leads to the living room overlooking a green, magnificent kitchen / dining room with opening out to a private landscaped rear garden. Attached is a utility room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite) and bathroom. Outside the garden to the front provides off-street car parking and pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden has been landscaped with sunny southerly orientation and extends to approx. 8 m (26 ft).
The property enjoys a wonderful location situated between Stepaside and Sandyford villages and less than 10 minutes’ walk from Glencairn LUAS station. Dundrum Town Centre is within a 10 minute drive and Sandyford Business District is within a 5 minute drive from the property. The property also benefits from easy access to the M50 motorway. Also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There is a wealth of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown race course, equestrian centres, Leopardstown medical centre and Cabinteely retail park are all within easy reach.
- Entrance Hall: (5.16m x 1.12m)
- Living Room: (3.97m x 4.76m)
- with laminate wood flooring and feature fireplace with gas inset, marble and wooden surround. Built in shelving and feature bay window overlooking green area.
- Dining Area: (5.27m x 3.30m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.70m x 2.75m)
- with laminate wood flooring, range of units and cupboards, plumbed for dishwasher, Whirlpool electric oven, gas hob and tiled splashback.
- Utility Space:
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Landing: (2.81m x 2.82m)
- with access to attic via Stira staircase.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.20m x 2.26m)
- double room, carpeted. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.36m x 1.93m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and carpeted.
- Bedroom 2: (2.35m x 2.78m)
- with built-in storage units.
- Bedroom 3: (2.38m x 3.53m)
- carpeted, with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 2.01m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and part tiled walls.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking with bordering hedgerow and mature flowerbed. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 8m (26 ft.). With a sunny southerly orientation the garden is landscaped with mature planting, shrubs and hedgerow and patio area.
BER No. 111993200
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.76 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.