- Outstanding family residence.
- Imaginatively extended to incorporate magnificent kitchen / dining.
- Excellent converted attic area approx. 23 sqm
- Large green for families to enjoy.
- Walking distance to LUAS.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Downstairs w.c. and utility room.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area Approx: 110 sqm (1184 sq.ft) (excluding attic)
Upon entering the property the entrance hallway leads to the living room overlooking a green and Dublin Mountains. The house is imaginatively extended to incorporate a magnificent kitchen / dining room with luxury cherry fitted kitchen with granite worktop opening out to landscaped rear garden. Attached is a utility room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and the bathroom and an excellent converted attic area approx. 23 sqm. The master bedroom has the benefit of a fitted en-suite. Outside the garden to the front provides off-street car parking and pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden has been landscaped and extends to approx. 14m (45 ft).
The property enjoys a wonderful location situated between Stepaside and Sandyford villages and less than 10 minutes’ walk from Glencairn LUAS station. Dundrum Town Centre is within a 10 minute drive and Sandyford Business District is within a 5 minute drive from the property. The property also benefits from easy access to the M50 motorway. Also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There is a wealth of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown race course, equestrian centres, Leopardstown medical centre and Cabinteely retail park are all within easy reach.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (5.55m x 1.20m)
- with hardwood floor and tiled entrance. Double doors to
- Living Room: (3.90m x 3.90m)
- with tiled fireplace with brass inset and hardwood surround with gas coal effect fire. Bay window overlooking garden and green area to front.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room: (6.95m x 4.70m)
- with beautiful cherry wood fitted kitchen with granite marble worktops, feature central island with seating area, sink unit and plumbing for dishwasher and storage cupboards under. Numerous eye level units, display units, sliding larder press with Neff built-in hob and extractor and double Neff oven and microwave. Pitched roof with four velux windows, floor to ceiling height windows and double doors opening out to rear garden. Tiled floor in kitchen area with hardwood floor in family / dining area. Door to
- Utility: (1.20m x 2.10m)
- with fitted shelving, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, gas boiler and tiled floor. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.15m x 1.85m)
- with understairs storage cupboard, w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Landing Area: (5.00m x 2.80m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and staircase leading to converted attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (3.30m x 4.75m)
- with built-in wardrobes, windows overlooking garden and green area to front. Double doors opening to
- Ensuite: (1.5m x 1.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.50m x 3.25m)
- to rear, with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.45m)
- with built-in wardrobe and dressing table / desk area.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, separate shower unit, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Attic Area: (5.10m x 4.45m)
- with ample eaves storage to both sides, two velux windows.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two / three vehicles with bordering wall with hedgerow and mature flowerbed to both sides. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 14m (45 ft). The garden is landscaped in a low maintenance style with feature circular patio area with bordering shrubs and hedgerow, gravel area with steps down to second patio area and garden shed.
BER No. 109572883
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org