- Double glazed PVC
- Gas fired central heating system
- Convenient, sought after location
- Potential to extend
Comprising in brief of entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, breakfast room, family room, utility room and wc all at entrance level. There are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
The situation provides a very generous site size and the current layout lends itself to further expansion should its new owners require. The rear gardens are enclosed and private and there is an extensive driveway to the front and side of the house.
Viewing is highly advised to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hallway (5.0m x 2.4m)
- Sitting Room (4.9m x 3.4m)
- Bright front facing room with bay window and solid fuel fireplace. Carpet.
- Family Room (5.0m x 4.2m)
- Another front facing, bright room with bay window. This room has a gas fire and carpet.
- Dining Room (4.0m x 4.0m)
- Located to the side of the property, the dining room is accessed via the breakfast room. Carpet.
- Kitchen (3.9m x 3.4m)
- Overlooking the garden with kitchen units at floor and eye level, integrated appliances and a tiled floor. Southerly aspect ensures plenty of natural light.
- Breakfast Room (3.9m x 2.4m)
- Accessed via the kitchen or entrance hallway this room is really bright due to a patio door leading out to the back garden. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room (1.7m x 2.5m)
- With fitted countertop, the utility is plumbed for washing machine and is tiled.
- Guest WC (1.7m x 1.6m)
- Located off the utility room, the WC has a three piece bathroom suite including a shower enclosure, own window and is tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 (4.9m x 3.4m)
- A large, front facing bedroom with bay window, carpet and large built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.4m)
- Located to the rear of the property a beautifully bright room with carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (3.0m x 2.4m)
- A sizeable single bedroom located to the front of the property with carpet.
- Bathroom (2.0m x 2.3m)
- Fitted with three piece bathroom suite including bath. Tiled floor.
This home enjoys a driveway to both the front and side with ample parking. The rear gardens are lawned and enclosed and provide a beautiful suntrap with their southerly aspect.
BER No. 101209047
Energy Performance Indicator: 321.53 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org