- One of only five similar designs within Farmleigh Woods
- Luxurious features and specifications throughout
- Generous off street parking
- Private south east facing garden
- Landscaped gardens and grounds
- South facing balcony off Bedroom two
- Gas fired central heating
- High performance Nordan Vindeur windows
- Mood lighting
- Wired for state of the art entertainment and netword system
- Floor area approximately 218 sqm (2347sqft)
- September 21st 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (4.45m x 2.20m)
- Reception hallway with solid oak floor, high ceilings, recessed lighting and guest WC.
- WC: (1.70m x 2.45m)
- Fully tiled guest WC with WHB, WC and extractor fan.
- Reception Room 1: (5.00m x 7.10m)
- Bright spacious reception room with dual aspect windows looking south and west facing, solid oak floor, decorative coving, centre rose, feature marble fireplace with gas inset.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (4.30m x 7.20m)
- Kitchen/breakfast room with John Daly handpainted kitchen and Island with integrated Neff appliances. Solid granite countertop. Venetian marble floor.
- Sun Room: (2.70m x 2.95m)
- Sun room with French doors to patio with Indian sand stone paving and landscaped rear garden.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Landing: (2.30m x 2.25m)
- Reception Room/Bedroom: (5.00m x 7.10m)
- Spacious room with dual aspect windows, feature fireplace with limestone surround, timber floor, decorative coving, centre roses, recessed lighting and surround sound speakers.
- Bedroom 4: (4.10m x 2.80m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the garden.
- Bedroom 3: (4.00m x 4.20m)
- Double bedroom with dual aspect windows looking over the front and side garden and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.20m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with jacuzzi bath, WC, WHB and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (4.15m x 5.30m)
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, dual aspect windows, French doors opening on to balcony with south facing orientation overlooking the communal gardens with ensuite.
- Ensuite: (2.25m x 1.50m)
- Fully tiled ensuite with WC, WHB, and shower.
- Master Bedroom: (4.25m x 4.45m)
- Double bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, Juliet balcony with west facing aspect and large ensuite.
- Ensuite: (4.20m x 2.00m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with WC, WHB, bath and shower overhead.
BER No. 101119667
Energy Performance Indicator: 128.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.