- Prestigious residential location across the road from Marlay Park.
- Detached family residence.
- Originally constructed as a four bed, remodelled as a three-bedroom home.
- Large living room to front.
- Private rear garden.
- Outstanding potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
- Double glazed windows.
- Monitored alarm system.
- Solar panels fitted in recent years.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area: approximately 113 sq.m. (1216 sq.ft.).
Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission the property offers outstanding potential to extend the interior if required.
On entering the well-proportioned accommodation comprises a sizeable hallway with a large living room to the front, a charming kitchen opening into the dining room and facing the rear garden The dining room enjoys sliding doors opening out to the sunny back garden. Upstairs a landing area leads to three ample sized bedrooms and the main family bathroom. There is excellent off-street car parking to the front with pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden is an oasis of peace and tranquillity afforded a high degree of privacy, abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, trees and plants.
On the doorstep of Marley Park with its 300 acres of parkland, forestry, coffee shops and walks, the location offers every conceivable requirement within a short walking distance. There is a regular bus service to and from the city centre and the Luas stations at Balally and Dundrum are within a 20 minute walk. The property also enjoys excellent transport links and is within a 2 minute drive of the M50 motorway providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the immediate area and Dublin Airport is within a 25 minute drive of the property.
- Entrance Porch: (1.55m x 0.65m)
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (5.50m x 1.95m)
- with door to walk-in under storage cupboard. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.05m x 1.78m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (3.80m x 6.05m)
- with beautiful cast iron fireplace with gas coal effect fire with ornate surround and tiled hearth, and large picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.60m x 6.05m)
- with traditional style fitted French pine kitchen, extensive range of cupboards, drawers, display unit, worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, Electrolux double oven, Seholtes gas hob, microwave and dishwasher, washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls and sliding door to rear garden.
- UPSTAIRS ()
- Landing: (3.70m x 1.75m)
- with Stira staircase access to attic and door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.65m x 5.00m)
- with built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (3.90m x 1.15m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and Mira Events electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.55m x 2.90m)
- with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.50m x 3.10m)
- with window overlooking rear garden and built-in shelving and storage unit.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, fully tiled floor and walls.
Car Port: 2.50m x 3.50m (8'2" x 11'6") with pedestrian access to rear garden. Front: The front garden is set out in level lawn with mature shrubs, trees, hedgerow and flower beds. There is off-street car parking for two / three vehicles leading to the car port. Rear: The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and is not directly overlooked to the back. It is mainly set out in level lawn with patio area and bordering shrubs and hedgerow. The garden extends to approximately 19 m (62ft).
BER No. 106797319
Energy Performance Indicator: 365.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.