- Highly convenient location only minutes from Killiney Beach
- Within a stone’s throw of Ballybrack Villge
- Well served by public transport to include LUAS and DART
- Floor area of approximately 86sq.m. (926sq.ft)
- Off street parking to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Surrounded by a host of recreational amenities
This attractive family home is well presented throughout and provides bright generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 86 sqm (926 sqft) and briefly comprising a reception hall, a living room running from front to rear, large kitchen/dining room with access to rear garden. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and shower room.
The location of this home is unrivalled being located in the heart of Ballybrack Village within minutes of the N11 and M50 interchange providing access points to Dublin City and surrounding areas. Within the immediate area there is easy access to a selection of shopping centres and supermarkets including Tesco on Churchview Road and the Killiney Shopping Centre, both within walking distance of the property. The nearby villages ofBallbrack, Shankill, Dalkey and Cabinteely provide a variety of specialist shops, pubs and restaurants. The public transport is excellent with the DART station at Killiney, the LUAS at Cherrywood and numerous bus routes. Recreational and leisure facilities are abundant. Ballybrack Football Club, Seapoint RFC and Foxrock/Cabinteely GAA Club are all located within Kilbogget Park on Churchview Road. The apartment is a 5 minute stroll from Killiney Beach where there are spectacular views of Killiney Bay. Killiney Hill, the Vico Road and many more stunning walks are also close by.
- Entrance Hall (1.8m x 4.4m)
- with enclosed fuse box, digital alarm, solid timber floor and understairs storage housing the Ideal Classic gas boiler with digital controls
- Kitchen (3.4m x 4.4m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, a range of wall and floor units, tiled splashbacks, window to rear, single bowl sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, Zanussi oven, four ring electric hob, extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer and archway through to the
- Dining Area (2.1m x 2.9m)
- with window to side and door to rear
- Living Room (3m x 5.5m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, dual aspect with bow windows front and rear and solid timber floor
- with window to front and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, Triton T80 electric shower, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin and fitted mirror
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 2.8m)
- with window to rear and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.8m)
- with window to rear and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.3m)
- with dual windows looking front
The property is approached by a pedestrian gate to the front with the walled front garden laid out in lawn with gated side access to the rear. The garden measuring approx. 14m (46ft) in lenght offers vehicular access for off street parking and offers mature planting and shrubbery with purpose built outhouse
BER No. 105151948
Energy Performance Indicator: 377.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.