- Mature cul de sac setting
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Low maintenance rear garden with feature pond, decking and paving
- Walking distance to local shops, DART and Schools
- Approx. 150 sq. m / 1615 sq. ft
11 Ennafort Court is a stunning detached family residence. It is presented in show house condition. This spacious and light filled home offers versatile living and sleeping accommodation. A bright entrance hall leads to a large living room with feature glass enclosed fire. Double doors lead you to the kitchen and dining space with utility room. There is a family room also on the ground floor which could easily be used as a 5th bedroom or home office. Upstairs a bright landing will bring you to 4 bedrooms and bathroom. There is an ensuite in the main bedroom and guest WC in the hallway.
There is a wonderful alfresco entertaining space to the rear which is decked and there is a large fish pond and off street parking to the front.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac, with green area to the side, this is a mature and very popular tree lined location just off the Howth Road beside Raheny village. The lucky owners can move in immediately and enjoy the many local amenities including St. Anne’s Park, Dollymount Beach, boutique shops, supermarket, gastronomic pubs, scout den, restaurants, a choice of excellent primary and secondary schools and much more. There are a number of sporting and recreational clubs in Raheny. The Airport and M50 are easily accessible and the DART & Bus are right on your doorstep offering ease of access to all parts of the capital. All in all, this is a great property which has everything for the growing family and it is sure to appeal to the discerning purchaser looking for a quality home in a first class address. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (6.3m x 1.96m)
- The light filled entrance hallway is complemented by semi-sold flooring. A door leads to the living room, family room and kitchen and there is access to the guest wc.
- Guest WC
- The toilet is fitted with wc and wash hand basin with built in storage press. The space is finished with porcelain floor and wall tiles.
- Living Room (5.15m x 3.5m)
- The elegant living room is flooded with natural light with the benefit of a floor to ceiling window, the feature built in wood burning fire creates a real focal point and double doors lead through to the wonderful kitchen/dining room. Semi Sold Wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (8.12m x 3.37m)
- The wonderful kitchen/dining room provides an ideal space to entertain. Two large windows overlook the rear garden while large sliding doors open out to this space. There is ample space for a large dining table. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of contemporary shaker style wall and floor units. There is an integrated fridge freezer, dish washer double oven, hob, extractor and microwave. A door leads through to the utility room. Recess lighting and semi solid wood flooring.
- Utility Room (2.18m x 1.45m)
- The utility room provides additional storage and has plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. A door leads to the rear garden. Porcelain tiled flooring.
- Family Room (2.27m x 4.66m)
- Located off the hallway this versatile space is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window. This room is ideal for a variety of uses to include playroom, study, home office or fifth bedroom.
- Landing (5.55m x 1.96m)
- The landing features a large window providing natural light. A hot press provides additional storage. Attic access.
- Main Bedroom 1 (4.46m x 3.54m)
- Large double bedroom located to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes and en-suite.
- En-Suite (1m x 2.24m)
- The en-suite is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower. Porcelain tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.52m x 3m)
- Spacious double bedroom located to the rear of the property.
- Bedroom Three (3.54m x 4m)
- Large double bedroom located to the front of the property. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Four (2.4m x 3.45m)
- Spacious double bedroom located to the front of the property.
- Bathroom (1.95m x 2.4m)
- The modern family bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with shower attachment and separate triton electric shower. Porcelain wall and floor tiles complete this space.
There is off street parking to the front. Side access on both sides of the house via gates. Private rear garden with decked area, railed large fish pond and patio area. Boiler house. This is a wonderful alfresco dining and entertaining area that is mature with trees and foliage offering great privacy.
BER No. 110554334
Energy Performance Indicator: 323.67 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.