- Highly regarded residential address within a short stroll of the superb amenities in Monkstown Village and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- Close to a regular bus and DART service
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Constructed in 1999 by the renowned Brian M Durkan & Co. Ltd. Builders
- Generous low maintenance private rear garden measuring approximately 8m (26ft) in length
- Service charge approximately €585 per annum managed by the Residents
- Floor area of approximately 100sq.m (1,075sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The bright generously proportioned accommodation that extends to approximately 100sq.m (1,075sq.ft) comes to the market in excellent decorative order and very much represents a turnkey walk into situation. Briefly the accommodation comprises a reception hall with guest w.c. that opens on one side into a generous living room that leads out to the decked and gravelled private garden whilst on the other side leads through to a very well fitted bright and airy kitchen/breakfast room. Upstairs both bedrooms are an excellent size and along with a bathroom there is a hot press and an en suite off the main bedroom. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobe provisions.
To the front there is off street bay parking and the rear garden is a particular feature of this excellent property and it is larger than expected and is well fenced mainly laid out in gravel with a large timber deck and seating and dining area ideal for al fresco dining. There is also a detached Barna shed for extra storage.
The location of this superb property will be of major interest to those trying to find a home in this desirable highly sought after location. It is surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools as well as superb shopping in Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire both offering specialised shops, bars, cafes and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. It offers superb recreational and leisure facilities with pleasant tranquil coastal walks, a selection of fitness centres, tennis, football, rugby, GAA and hockey clubs and other sporting venues. For the marine and sailing enthusiast the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest.
- Reception Hall (5.4m x 1.76m)
- with solid timber floor, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, alarm panel and fuse board
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Living Room (3.95m x 5.25m)
- with solid timber floor, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, wall lights, window and door looking out rear and open fireplace with cast iron arched inset, slate hearth and timber mantle
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.25m x 4.6m)
- with a range of fitted press units, worktops, drawers, saucepan drawers, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, tiled floor, enclosed Vokera gas fired central heating boiler, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, integrated Electrolux washer/dryer, Electrolux stainless steel oven with four ring stainless steel gas hob over and extractor over that, integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer and recessed lighting
- with door to walk in shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and lagged cylinder and hatch to attic with pull down ladder leading up to excellent further storage
- Bedroom 1 (5.25m x 4m)
- with built in wardrobes two of which have mirrored front with chest of drawers under, dressing table unit with drawers under and shelving over and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls and mirrored fronted medicine cabinet
- Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobes with mirrored fronts and built in shelving
- Jack & Jill Family Bathroom
- with bath with telephone shower attachment over, Triton T90I electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls and mirrored fronted medicine cabinet
To the front there is cobble locked bay parking. A gated side access leads through to the private rear garden that is laid out in gravel with a raised deck with seating area and table ideal for al fresco dining. There is a detached Barna shed and the garden measures approximately 8m (26ft) in length.
BER No. 106792468
Energy Performance Indicator: 217.99 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.