- Fantastic location beside some of South County Dublin’s most desirable villages including Sandycove, Glashtule and Dalkey
- Floor area of approximately 123.65sq.m (1.330sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Secure and well-maintained Sorohan built development
- Service charge of €995 per annum
- Tastefully presented accommodation finished to the highest standard
- South facing low maintenance rear garden with gated side access
- Stunning coastal location within walking distance of Bulloch Harbour, the Forty Foot and Sandycove seafront
Elton Court is ideally situated just off Castlepark Road, in the heart of Sandycove. It is within short walking distance of some of South County Dublin’s most scenic coastal villages including Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey which offer a wonderful selection of boutique shops, specialist food stores including Cavistons, Thyme Out and Select Food Stores. There is also a very good choice of eateries for imbibing and dining including 64 Wine, Rasam, The Grapevine and De Villes restaurant. Sandycove is one of the most desirable locations to live because of its natural beauty and all it offers.
Internally, the accommodation extends to approximately 123.65sq.m (1.330sq.ft) and at ground floor comprises a porched entrance with attractive quarry tiled floor, reception hall with solid oak floor, a generously proportioned sitting room overlooking the front of the property with attractive limestone fireplace, a guest w.c and a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room off it. The kitchen/breakfast room is light filled and overlooks the rear garden. It also encompasses space for a play area. At first floor level there are two generously proportioned bedrooms, one of which is en suite. Both bedrooms span the entire width of the property and are light-filled, bright rooms. There is also a very good family bathroom on this level. At second floor level there is a walk in hot press which houses the gas fired central heating boiler and a master bedroom with a very good range of built in wardrobes, large window with attractive outlook and a well-proportioned en suite shower room.
To the front of the property, there are communal gardens which are very well maintained and a parking bay with a designated parking space together with visitor spaces. To the rear of the property there is a good sized back garden which measures approximately 10.8m in length. It benefits from a sunny southerly orientation and is laid out in decking and lawn with planted borders. There is gated pedestrian side access. The quiet development is very well maintained throughout and the annual service charge is €995 per annum.
There are an array of amenities on your doorstep to include Bulloch Harbour, Scotsman’s Bay, the Forty Foot and Killiney Hill. It is very well served by public transport with a bus route running along the Glasthule/Sandycove Road and the DART station in Dalkey Village. There is also a direct route to Dublin Airport via the Aircoach which runs from Hyde Road in Dalkey. Elton Court is in the catchment area for numerous excellent primary and secondary schools including Castle Park, Loreto Dalkey National School and Secondary School and the Harold School in Glasthule.
- Porched Entrance
- with quarry tiled floor, recessed lighting and pattern stained glass door opening into the
- Reception Hall (4.2m x 1.65m)
- with solid oak floor, enclosed radiator, ceiling coving and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with solid oak floor, part tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan
- Sitting Room (5.05m x 3.5m)
- with bay window, solid oak floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, attractive limestone fireplace with gas coal effect fire insert, television point and fitted wall lights
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.75m x 2.7m)
- with a range of cream painted press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, integrated Hotpoint washer/dryer, integrated Kuppersbusch dishwasher, Zanussi stainless steel oven with stainless steel four ring hob over, Delmore extractor fan, display cabinets, polished granite worktop, one and a half bowl sink unit, digital heating controls, tiled splashback, integrated Kuppersbusch fridge/freezer, natural stone floor and door to
- Utility/Pantry Area
- with shelving for excellent deep storage, digital security alarm panel and space for microwave
- Family Area (2.9m x 2.36m)
- with two large Velux skylights, large picture window overlooking the south facing rear garden and hardwood double glazed door leading out to the side decked garden
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.8m x 3.7m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, television point and window to flower pot balcony
- with bath with shower attachment over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror, partially tiled walls, tiled floor and mirrored fronted medicine cabinet with lighting over
- Bedroom 2 (4.75m x 2.75m)
- with solid pine floor, three windows overlooking the south facing rear garden, a range of built in ceiling to floor fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira power shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan and fitted mirror with light over
- Second Floor
- with walk in shelved hot press with dual immersion unit, Potterton gas boiler and door to undereaves storage
- Master Bedroom (4.75m x 4.25m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, recessed lighting, large French window, television and telephone points, hatch to roof space and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with Jacuzzi bath with Mira electric shower over, bidet, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, fully tiled floor, heated towel rail, radiator, large Velux skylight and mirrored fronted medicine cabinet with illumination
Elton Court has very well-maintained communal grounds. To the front of No. 19 there is a parking bay with one designated space and attractive landscaping with planted beds. To the rear there is a south facing garden which is laid out in deck and lawn and measures approximately 10.8m in length and 5.9m in width. There is gated side access also.
BER No. 104227327
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.07
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.