- Approx. 105 sq.m excluding attic room
- Double glazed windows
- External lighting
- External power supply & water supply
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off street parking
- Extended kitchen
- Very good condition
- Attic room
- Large multi purpose shed to rear
The accommodation includes entrance hall, spacious living room to the front with bay window, dining room opening into a light filled kitchen and utility area with toilet and ample storage.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the main has an ensuite in addition to the family bathroom There is a stairs to the converted attic space.
There is ample off street parking to the front and a side passage leading to a garden area a large shed, suitable as a home office, gym or play room.
This home is ideally situated close to the M50, Dublin Airport as well as a selection of primary and secondary schools, creches, shopping centres including Clare Hall and numerous sporting and leisure facilities. There are frequent buses which link into the City Centre and beyond.
- Entrance Porch: (1.33m x 0.93m)
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hallway: (6.15m x 1.30m)
- Under stairs storage area.
- Living Room: (3.88m x 4.95m)
- Large bay window, feature electric fire, coving and double doors leading into
- Dining Area: (4.02m x 3.35m)
- Large open area
- Kitchen: (3.25m x 2.65m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses, Beling four ring gas hob, built in oven, plumbed for dishwasher, counter tops, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, velux window and inset lighting.
- Downstairs WC & Utility: (1.80m x 1.70m)
- WC, WHB, ideal gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, storage area for fridge freezer and tiled walls.
- hot press and fixed stair access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1: (3.38m x 3.65m)
- Large double bedroom to the rear with en-suite.
- En-Suite: (2.00m x 1.75m)
- Shower cubicle, WC, WHB, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bathroom: (2.42m x 1.78m)
- Bath WC, WHB, vanity unit, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.85m x 3.20m)
- To the front of the house with extensive range of built in wardrobes with mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 3: (2.86m x 2.45m)
- to the front.
- Attic Room: (4.48m x 3.56m)
- two velux windows and eaves storage.
- Enclosed side passage way leading to rear garden which is large paved area with raised deck and raised flower beds leading into a large block built shed which is suitable for a wide variety of uses.
- Shed (4.40m x 6.70m)
BER No. 113092837
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.