- Excellent accommodation of approximately 65 sqm (705 sqft).
- Nicely nestled within this established cul-de-sac off Terenure Village.
- Superb potential to remodel and renovate to one’s own taste.
- Residential on street parking.
- Private rear garden.
- Every conceivable amenity within walking distance.
Accommodation extends to approximately 65 sqm (705 sqft) and comprises of sitting room with open fire, leading through to an open plan kitchen/breakfast room
with access to back garden. There is a double bedroom to the front of the house and a study/second bedroom and bathroom to the rear. The paved rear garden
extends to approx. 5.6m x 6.1m (18’29” x 19.96”) offering excellent privacy. The property comes with the benefit of resident’s disk parking.
Elm Park Terrace is superbly located, minutes’ walk from Terenure village with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep such as speciality shops, restaurants,
boutiques, bars and an excellent transport service. There are a number of recreational and sporting facilities in the immediate area, and St. Stephen’s Green and the city centre are within easy access.
- Entrance Porch: (0.8m x 1.2m)
- enter into a porch way with glass panel door.
- Sitting Room: (3.9m x 4.4m)
- open fire, window to front, built in shelving units.
- Bedroom: (2.861m x 4.5m)
- to the front of the house.
- Kitchen: (4.3m x 3.12m)
- kitchen/breakfast room overlooking rear garden.
- Study / Bedroom 2: (2.15m x 3m)
- velux window and wooden floors.
- Shower Room: (1.87m x 3.06m)
- with Triton T90 power shower and extra storage.
To the rear of the property there is a paved garden of approx. 5.6m x 6.1m with a storage shed. There is also on street parking to the front.
BER No. 107951303
Energy Performance Indicator: 432.32
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org