- Well presented detached family home
- Quiet exclusive cul-de-sac setting off Nutley Lane
- Low maintenance South West facing rear garden
- Integral garage
- Secure off street car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 192sq.m. (2,066sq.ft)
- Excellent location opposite Elm Park golf club
Elm Park is an exclusive cul-de-sac of only eleven brick fronted, detached houses built in the mid 1980’s. No.2 is a well presented family home which extends to approximately 192sq.m. (2,066sq.ft) comprising a large dual aspect living room, kitchen, dining room, family room and utility while upstairs there are four bedrooms (master en suite) and family bathroom. The property enjoys further potential with an integral garage which could be converted to provide additional living space if so required. The property also benefits from off street parking to the front while to the rear there is a private and secluded garden mainly laid out in lawn and enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine.
Elm Park is a highly convenient location off Nutley Lane opposite Elm Park Golf Course and within walking distance of St Vincent’s Hospital, the Merrion Shopping Centre and a number of the best known secondary schools in south Dublin as well as University College of Dublin campus at Belfield. There are a wide range of amenities in the local area including Elm Park Tennis and Golf Club, David Lloyd at Riverview, Old Wesley Rugby Club and the RDS. Public transport is well catered for with the QBC on the N11 close by and the DART at Sydney Parade also within walking distance.
- Reception Hall (4.95m x 1.9m)
- two storgae cupboards and door to
- Guest wc
- with wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Family Room (3.25m x 3.05m)
- Living Room (3.85m x 9m)
- with marble fireplace with coal effect gas fire, slate hearth, sliding doors out to the rear garden and double doors to the
- Dining Room (3.85m x 4.1m)
- with window overlooking rear.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.45m x 4m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel sink unit, double oven, four ring electric hob with extractor over, plumbed for dishwasher, free standing fridge/freezer and door to
- Garage (5.35m x 2.55)
- Sunroom (3.5m x 3.8m)
- with tiled floor, door to rear garden, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 7.3m max)
- magnificent master bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with bath, vanity whb, wc, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (4.05m x 3.15m max)
- with picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 3.2m)
- to the rear.
- Bedroom 4 (3m x 3.2m)
- to the rear.
- with bath, separate shower, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- with range of built in wardrobes, hotpress and access to the attic.
- To the rear there is a low maintenance south west facing garden mainly laid out in lawn together with patio and enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine. To the front of the property there is off street parking together with garage.
BER No. 101720589
Energy Performance Indicator: 237.13 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.