- Two storey end of terrace property
- Full brick finish to all elevations
- Period proportions with high ceiling heights
- Original Fireplaces throughout
- Original coving and centre rose
- Courtyard to rear with pedestrian access
- Railed garden to front
- Resident disc parking available
- Renovation required
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Floor Area: 127 sqm (1367 sqft)
Beyond the handsome façade with full brick finish, attractive granite lintels and sills and pitch slate roof is a substantial house requiring some renovation. The property is gas fired heating and double glazed windows. The accommodation extends to 127sqm ( 1367sqft) and comprises of an entrance hall, three reception rooms and kitchen at ground floor and ground floor return level. There are two interconnecting bedrooms and a bathroom at first floor return level and two large double bedrooms at first floor level. The master bedroom extends the full width of the house.
Ellesmere Avenue is a most convenient location, in a warm and welcoming neighbourhood ideal for young families within walking distance of the Phoenix Park, Grangegorman DIT Campus, Smithfield, Stoneybatter and Dublin city centre and well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, and shopping. There are a selection of good schools nearby including D7 Educate Together in Grangegorman and new Broombridge Educate Together in Cabra. The Red Line LUAS is a 10 minute walk away in Smithfield. The 46 A bus route (under 1 minute from the house – bus to city centre frequency at peak times is every 7 minutes). The property is well positioned for ease of access to all of the major motorways, and is a twenty five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
There is a railed garden to the front with iron railings and resident on street parking. The property has a pedestrian rear access to courtyard to rear measuring 5.50m x 3.40m with external domestic brick sheds.
- Entrance Hall: (7.55m x 1.60m)
- Spacious entrance hall with high ceiling, decorative coving and centre rose.
- Reception Room 1: (3.65m x 3.70m)
- reception room with original feature fireplace with cast iron inset and marble surround, high ceiling, original decorative coving and centre rose and window overlooking railed front garden.
- Reception Room 2: (3.70m x 3.75m)
- reception room with original feature fireplace, high ceiling, decorative coving, centre rose and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Reception Room 3: (3.65m x 2.90m)
- Reception room with original solid fuel range and pedestrian access to the rear of the property.
- Kitchen: (2.50m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen with sink and plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor Return Landing: (1.60m x 0.80m)
- Bedroom 4: (2.50m x 3.00m)
- single bedroom with original fireplace with interconnecting bedroom 3.
- Bedroom 3: (2.10m x 3.00m)
- single bedroom with original fireplace and window to side.
- Bathroom: (1.50m x 1.55m)
- shower room with WC, WHB and shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.80m x 3.75m)
- double bedroom with high ceiling, original fireplace and window to the rear.
- Bedroom 1: (3.70m x 3.35m)
- large double bedroom with original fireplace, high ceiling and two windows overlooking the front garden.
BER No. 111655619
Energy Performance Indicator: 393.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.