- • Spacious family home of approximately 127sq.m. (1,367sq ft.)
- • Superb residential location, close to schools, transport and shopping centres
- • Oil fired central heating
- • Off-street parking
- • Curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included
- • Delightful rear garden extending to 12.5m (41ft)
- • Only 8km from St Stephen’s Green
51 Elkwood offers spacious well-proportioned, light-filled accommodation of approximately 127sq.m. (1,367sq ft.) and briefly comprises of a bright entrance hall, with guest W.C. leading to a spacious living room to the front which opens directly through to the dining area providing access to the rear garden and also the kitchen. An additional reception / play room completes the downstairs accommodation. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to the front there is a spacious driveway providing off-street parking, a lawned garden and a side passage providing access to the rear. The rear garden which extends to approximately 12.5m (41ft),is laid out mainly in lawn and a has patio area. The south-east facing garden further benefits from a barna shed and a block built shed which houses the boiler, is plumbed for both a washing machine and dryer.
Within easy reach of Rathfarnham and Templeogue villages, Elkwood is a superb residential area with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. This well located development is positioned conveniently to an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools, including Rathfarnham Parish National School, St. Colmcille’s Community School, Scoil Naomh Padraig, Terenure College, Loreto Beaufort and Sancta Maria College. The area also benefits from a fantastic range of shopping facilities locally at Rathfarnham and Knocklyon Shopping Centres with easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are a number of recreational and sporting facilities close by, including Ballyboden St. Enda’s GAA Club, Knocklyon United FC, St Mary’s College RFC, Grange Golf Club and local parks are in abundance being near the foothills of the Dublin Mountains. The commute to Dublin City Centre, only 8km away, is well serviced with the 15, 15b, 49 and 75 bus routes, whilst the M50 is accessible locally providing direct access to the regional motorway network.
- Entrance Hall (4.2m x 2.7m)
- with parquet flooring and with
- Guest W.C. (1.9m x 1.3m)
- Living Room (4.4m x 3.6m)
- with parquet flooring, open fireplace with timber mantel, brick feature inset and stone hearth. Arch leads to the
- Dining Room (3.3m x 3.6m)
- with parquet flooring and sliding patio door to the rear garden. Door through to the
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.1m x 2.9m)
- with a range of maple fronted fitted cupboards and units, sink unit with tiled splashback, tiled ceramic floor, provision for electric Belling cooker with extractor fan over and plumbed for dishwasher.
- Play Room (4.4m x 2.6m)
- Master Bedroom (4.3m x 3.8m)
- with timber flooring, fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.1m)
- with polished timber floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (2.9m x 2.9m)
- with polished timber floor.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2.1m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over and fully tiled walls.
To the front there is an attractive low maintenance lawned garden with driveway offering off-street parking and a side passage providing access to the rear. The rear garden, extending to approximately 12.5m (41ft), is mainly laid out in lawn and patio. The south-east facing garden also benefits from a barna shed and a block built shed which is plumbed for both a washing machine and dryer, and also houses the boiler.
BER No. 110942067
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.