- Semi-detached red brick period bay windowed family home
- Spacious well-proportioned accommodation
- Ideally located on premier residential road, adjacent to Beechwood LUAS station, Ranelagh main street & within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green & Grafton street
- Huge scope and potential
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear garden extending to approx. 10m (33ft)
- Floor area approx. 142 sqm (1,528 sqft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains, and kitchen appliances included in the sale
No. 16 is an impressive red brick fronted Victorian residence that will appeal to discerning purchasers seeking a period home of charm and character in a premier location with huge scope and potential to create a very special family home.
Edenvale Road is a highly regarded and most sought after quiet residential road in upper Ranelagh. It is located only a two minute walk to Beechwood LUAS station and a host of select shopping facilities including Morton’s on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin and for good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhride & Ranelagh Multi Denominational School are in the vicinity, not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the LUAS.
- Porch Entrance
- stain glass hall door & side panels.
- Entrance Hallway (1.6m x 7m)
- with inner arch and under stairs store, door to
- Sitting Room (4.15m x 4.65m)
- (into bay window) with ceiling cornice, painted marble chimney piece with cast iron surround and double doors to
- Dining Room (3.65m x 4m)
- with ceiling cornice, fireplace with cast iron inset.
- Kitchen (2.8m x 3.35m)
- with wall and floor presses, Beko gas cooker, Bosch dishwasher, microwave, fridge and gas fired boiler. Doors to rear garden and
- Guest W.C.
- comprising shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor & partly tiled walls.
- Study (2.6m x 3.35m)
- with vanity w.h.b., hot press.
- First Floor Retun
- Shower Room
- with large shower with curved glass enclosure, w.c., vanity w.h.b., panelled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (2.2m x 2.65m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.55m)
- with vanity w.h.b.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 (3.55m x 3.8m)
- Overall. With cast iron fireplace and vanity whb. There is a room divided in two parts.
- Bedroom 4 (3.0m x 2.65m)
- Bedroom 5 (3.75m x 3.95m)
The front garden is railed with gravelled flower bed & shrubs. Gated side access leads to a walled rear garden approx. 10m (33ft) largely gravelled with patio. Outside laundry & bicycle store.
BER No. 103092532
Energy Performance Indicator: 379.88
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org