- Exceptionally spacious and well proportioned accommodation
- Large living room and separate eat in kitchen
- 3 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Pleasant outlook over communal gardens to rear
- Burglar alarm system
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- One designated off-street car parking space with further visitor car parking spaces
- Service Charge of approximately €400 per annum
- Maintained communal gardens and grounds
- Private patio area
- Double glazed windows
- Viewing highly recommended
- Floor area of approximately 87 sq.m. ( 940 sq. ft.)
Positioned just off Ballyboden Road, this is a quiet mature cul-de-sac location being within easy reach of Rathfarnham village and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre. Also within easy reach are Terenure Village, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum town centre. A variety of sporting and recreational activities are available in the vicinity to include Marlay and St. Enda’s Parks, golf clubs, hockey clubs and scenic hill walks in the Dublin Mountains together with an excellent choice of schools and churches.
This is a highly accessible and popular residential location being only a short distance from the M50 and easily accessible to Dublin city centre with the benefit of a regular bus service. This spacious home will appeal to prospective purchasers searching for a well appointed home, those seeking to trade down and investors looking to secure an ideal rental property.
- Reception Hall: (3.0m x 1.3m)
- hardwood hall door with stain glass panel, with semi-solid hardwood flooring, digital security alarm control panel and understairs storage.
- With w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room: (5.4m x 5.2m)
- large room with large picture window, french doors lead out to a pleasant communal garden, pine fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire inset.
- Kitchen: (4.9m x 3.2m)
- range of eye and floor level fitted press units, stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob, Beko single oven, Whirlpool washing machine, tiled floor and large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (4.6m x 3.8m)
- to rear, with parquet floor, large picture window overlooking the rear garden and built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., wash hand basin and corner shower unit.
- Bedroom 2: (3.7m x 2.5m)
- to rear, large picture window overlooking the rear garden and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.4m x 2.1m)
- with picture window to front and built-in wardrobes.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath and velux skylight overhead.
The communal gardens and grounds are well maintained with the property enjoying one designated off-street car parking space and visitor car parking spaces. There is a private patio area to the rear approached from the living room which opens out onto an open aspect and lawned communal gardens to the rear.
BER No. 104565486
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.