- Burglar alarm system.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area of approximately 69 sq.m. (742 sq.ft.).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- One designated off-street car parking space with further visitor car parking spaces.
- Maintained communal gardens and grounds.
- Private decked patio area to the rear.
- Hardwood Double glazed windows
This is a quiet mature cul-de-sac location being within easy reach of Rathfarnham village and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre. Also within easy reach are Nutgrove, Knocklyon, Ballinteer and Dundrum shopping centres. A variety of sporting and recreational activities available in the vicinity to include Marlay and St. Enda’s Parks, golf clubs, hockey clubs and scenic hill walks in the Dublin Mountains together with an excellent choice of schools and churches. This is a highly accessible and popular residential location being only a short distance from the M50 and 8km from Dublin city centre and benefits from regular bus services. This property is bound to appeal to those prospective purchasers searching for a spacious home, seeking to trade down and investors looking to secure an ideal rental property.
- Entrance Lobby: (1.10m x 1.60m)
- hard wood door with stained glass, wood effect floor and door leading into
- Sitting Room: (3.60m x 5.60m)
- featuring box bay window overlooking the front of the property, wood effect floor, wood surround fireplace with marble insert and hearth and electric fire. Stairs to the first floor and door leading to
- Kitchen Area: (3.60m x 3.50m)
- fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of eye and floor level units to include an Ideal Classic gas boiler, Indesit washing machine, Amica dishwasher, four ring hob and a single oven with extractor above, tiled walls & floor. French door leading to raised deck area.
- Storage / Utility Area:
- accessed from the kitchen located under the stairs. Provides additional storage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.20m x 3.40m)
- with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, large picture window overlooking the front of the house which benefits from great natural light.
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 2.74m)
- with fitted wardrobes, large picture window overlooking the rear communal gardens
- Bathroom: (1.70m x 2.50m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, Triton T90 electric shower, large skylight above and door into shelved hotpress with cylinder.
The communal gardens and grounds are very well maintained and the property enjoys one designated off-street car parking space and several visitor car parking spaces. There is a private raised decked area to the rear approached from the living room which opens out onto lawned communal gardens to the rear.
BER No. 109813634
Energy Performance Indicator: 275.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org