- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Within a short stroll of Dun Laoghaire, Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey
- A regular bus service and the DART on the doorstep
- Potential to extend to the rear subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Rear garden measures approximately 13m (42ft) in length with a wide pedestrian gated side access
- Excellent schools, recreational and leisure facilities including the popular marine activities at the seafront close by
- Floor area of approximately 54.3sq.m (585sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Digital security alarm
- Gated off street parking for two cars comfortably
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The property briefly comprises an entrance lobby that opens into a generous sitting room with good understairs storage housing the gas fired central heating boiler. Next is the kitchen/breakfast room which comes with all the appliances included in the sale. Upstairs there is an updated bathroom and two very good bedrooms both with wardrobe provisions. The property has been very well-maintained throughout over the years, however, does offer excellent scope to extend the property if so desired as the garden lends itself superbly well for further development subject to the necessary Planning Permissions. To the front there is excellent gated off street parking for two cars comfortably.
The property is perfect for those looking to spoil themselves with a home in one of Dublin’s most desirable addresses with access to DART and bus services on the doorstep. Located within walking distance of the villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey, the area boasts a wealth of amenities including top class restaurants, bistros, shops and boutiques, friendly pubs, water sports and sports clubs. Some of Dublin’s most renowned primary and secondary schools are also within easy reach with the Harold National School at the entrance in front of Eden Terrace.
Strong historical heritage surrounds the wider Glenageary area including the Martello Tower at Sandycove, which features in James Joyce’s Ulysses and the medieval Dalkey Castle. The People’s Park is a wonderful facility and really comes to light on a Sunday hosting the renowned Farmer’s Market. The area in general is famed for the seafront but not to mention the beautiful scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills as well as by the seafront and the two piers at Dun Laoghaire.
There are a host of recreational and leisure facilities, numerous sports clubs and venues and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Reception Hall (0.95m x 1.2m)
- with digital security alarm unit, fuse board and door to
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 4.25m)
- with attractive fireplace with marble inset, timber surround and marble hearth, television point, fitted shelving and louvered doors opening to understairs storage which houses the Gloworm gas fired central heating boiler and the digital heating and water controls
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2m x 4.25m)
- with press units, display cabinets, worktop, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for standalone cooker, tiled splashback, Belling extractor, space for fridge, telephone point, plumbed for washing machine and part double glazed door that leads out to the rear
- Bedroom 1 (2.95m x 2.55m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over, timber floor, fitted shelving and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and cast iron fireplace to the side
- with bath with New Wave Red Ring electric shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls
To the front there is tarmacadam gated off street parking for two cars comfortably. A wide gated pedestrian side access leads through to the private rear garden that is fenced and walled, laid out in lawn and patio with detached Barna shed to the rear. It measures approximately 13.3m (44ft) in length.
BER No. 111262648
Energy Performance Indicator: 415.79 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.