- Superb family home in a prestigious residential location in the heart of Foxrock.
- Excellent location on Gordon Avenue.
- Mature sylvan setting with beautiful front and rear gardens.
- Extensive accommodation of approx. 189sqm (2,034 sqft).
- Gracious reception rooms and comfortable family living accommodation.
- Four generous bedrooms, all ensuite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- A short stroll to Foxrock Village.
- Easy access to the N11, Quality Bus Corridor, LUAS and M50.
- Area well served by local schools, shops and restaurants.
- Within walking distance of various golf, tennis & other recreational amenities.
- Close to local business hubs including Central Park, Sandyford Business Park and Cherrywood.
The house is approached from a gravel driveway with south facing lawn garden and granite cobble stone pathway leading to a columned front porch with tumbled marble tiles and an inviting lead lighted stain glass finish. The internal porch area comprises double doors opening into a south facing reception hall overlooked by a bright galleried landing area with feature fireplace and lead glass window. The large living room features a five-section bay window, marble fireplace and open archway through to the dining room with double doors leading out to the rear garden. To the rear of the house, there is a spacious kitchen / breakfast room with a pitched timber ceiling. A utility room leading to the rear garden can also be accessed from the kitchen. Off the hall there is a guest/fourth bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms, all ensuite including the large master bedroom with a south facing feature bay window. The entire property is beautifully presented and has been well maintained throughout the years by its current owners.
The mature gardens of Eden are an outstanding feature of the property offering exceptional privacy and seclusion. To the front of the house, there is a large gravelled driveway with mature hedging, a grass lawn with cherry blossom tree, Red Robin shrubs and box hedging at the end of a granite cobble stone pathway to the front porch area. The rear garden is mainly in lawn with raised beds comprising mature bamboo plants, Red Robin hedging and box hedging. The grounds also include generous off street car parking.
Eden is located on one of the finest roads in old Foxrock, within walking distance of Foxrock village, local schools and easily accessible to the N11 (Quality Bus Corridor) which provides easy access to Stillorgan, UCD, Donnybrook and Dublin city centre. Foxrock is a deservedly popular residential location due to its proximity to numerous recreational amenities including Foxrock & Carrickmines Golf Clubs, Leopardstown Golf Centre, Carrickmines Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Westwood Health & Fitness Centre and Cabinteely Park. The area is well served by local restaurants, supermarkets and other retail outlets including the Carrickmines Retail Park. The LUAS public transport system, which can be easily accessed at the local Carrickmines, Central Park or Sandyford stops, provides easy access to the popular Dundrum Shopping Centre and Dublin city centre. In addition, the M50 motorway can be easily accessed via the Sandyford or Carrickmines exits, making is easy to access all points, north, south, east and west.
- Porch Entrance (1.3m x 2.4m)
- lead lighted stained glass porch, oak timber flooring, double doors to reception hall.
- Reception Hall (3.1m x 4.1m)
- with under stairs storage cupboard, oak timber flooring.
- Gallery Landing
- Overlooking the reception hall and incorporating a feature black iron fireplace, five light pendant light fitting and handmade lead light window.
- Downstairs w.c.
- With wash hand basin, w.c., oak timber flooring.
- Living/Dining Room
- Living Room (4.3m x 6.5m)
- (into the bay) with large standout bay window, marble fireplace, open fire, recessed down lighting, light oak timber flooring, arch through to dining room.
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.5m)
- with double doors opening out to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.6m x 3.1m)
- with cherrywood shaker style press & drawer units, granite worktops with Franke sink unit, 5 ring De Dietrich induction hob with stainless steel De Dietrich extractor over, De Dietrich double oven, breakfast bar with integrated microwave, wine rack display cabinet, tiled splashback, tiled floor, leading to breakfast room.
- Breakfast Room Area (4.2m x 4.2m)
- with vaulted timber ceiling, Velux roof light, recessed down lighting, tiled floor, bay window and double doors opening to rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.2m x 2.3m)
- well equipped with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, fitted floor & wall press units, broom cupboard, tiled splashback, tiled floor, hot-press with immersion, door to rear.
- Family Room / Bedroom 4 (3.5m x 3.5m)
- (currently in use as a bedroom) with ensuite.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with wash hand basin, w.c., shower, marble tiled floor, tiled splashback with mirror over.
- Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 3.55m)
- double room with sliderobe fitted wardrobes, door to ensuite bathroom.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath, marble tiled floor, recessed walk in shower, large Velux window and mirror over wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 4m)
- with door to ensuite.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., corner quadrant shower, marble tiled floor, marble tiling and mirror over wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom (6.2m x 3.9m)
- with large five section south facing bay window, Sliderobe fitted wardrobes, door to ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, free-standing deep bath and large corner quadrant shower with marble tiled floor.
As previously mentioned, the mature gardens and grounds of Eden are an outstanding feature. The property enjoys a south facing aspect with generous parking to the front of the house. To the rear there is a landscaped lawn garden with raised flowerbeds, box hedging, matures bamboo and Red Robin trees.
BER No. 111645438
Energy Performance Indicator: 335.44 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.