- Superbly presented family home.
- Prestigious location opposite Marlay Park.
- Three reception areas.
- Beautiful fitted modern kitchen.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Four bedrooms.
- Converted attic area.
- Built-in kitchen appliances included.
- Private landscaped rear garden.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area: 129 sq.m. (1385 sq.ft.).
The generous accommodation is imaginatively laid out and briefly comprises on the ground floor a living room, dining room and family room which opens out to the delightful private rear garden, spacious kitchen, utility room and downstairs w.c. Upstairs the spacious accommodation continues with four bedrooms, the master bedroom being en suite and a generous family bathroom finished to a high level. The attic has been converted and now offers additional space and excellent eaves storage. The rear garden is fully paved with the added benefit of a wooden shed providing additional storage. To the front there is a private cobblelock driveway with ample off-street parking. A side passage leads from the front to the rear garden. A large green area directly to the front is used for recreational facilities.
Eden Court is an excellent residential location situated opposite Marlay Park, off the Grange Road. In the immediate vicinity there is a selection of local shops and amenities at Marlay. Located approximately 6 miles (9km) from Dublin city centre it is serviced by excellent transport, numerous bus routes on the doorstep and the M50 is also an easy commute. The surrounding area boasts local walks in Marlay Park and Saint Enda’s Park as well as the Dublin Mountains being just a short drive away. A number of exceptional primary and secondary schools are within easy reach including Divine Word National School, Scoil Naithí, St. Mary’s Boys School, Rathfarnham, St. Attractas National & Senior School, Wesley College and Loreto National School and Loreto Beaufort. There are a myriad of shopping facilities at Dundrum, Nutgrove and Ballinteer Shopping Centres and all are within a short distance of the property. Local sports clubs include Ballinteer St Johns, Three Rock Rovers Hockey Club and several golf courses in close proximity. The area is serviced by excellent transport, numerous bus routes including the 16 and 116 whilst the M50 is a short commute.
- Entrance Hall: (5.35m x 1.95m)
- with hard wood floor and understairs storage cupboard. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.15m x 1.25m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b. with store unit under.
- Living Room: (3.70m x 6.85m)
- with cast iron fireplace with floral tiled inset, ornate hardwood surround and slate tiled hearth with gas coal effect fire, feature rectangular shaped bay window to front and recessed lighting. Double doors opening to
- Dining Room: (3.95m x 3.00m)
- with door to hall. Opening to
- Family Room: (4.45m x 2.55m)
- with double doors opening to rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.95m x 6.00m)
- with very fine modern maple shaker style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, display units, drawers, one and a half bowl sink unit, built-in Bosch oven with gas hob and feature Elica chrome extractor hood over, provision for American fridge freezer, plumbing for integrated dishwasher and built-in Belling microwave oven. Hardwood flooring and part tiled wall. Sliding French door to side garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (1.33m x 1.70m)
- with plumbing for washing machine, provision for dryer, storage cupboard and gas boiler.
- Landing Area: (3.3m x 2.9m)
- with staircase leading to converted attic area, under stairs store and hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.00m x 5.35m)
- with extensive built-in double wardrobes with storage shelving and feature bay window. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 2.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90SR electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.50m x 3.00m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.50m x 2.45m)
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.10m x 2.30m)
- with built-in wardrobes with shelving to side.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity storage cupboard over and under, built-in double shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Area: (2.80m x 4.80m)
- with eaves storage and large velux window overlooking garden to rear.
The garden to the front is cobbled paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles with bordering shrub and plant filled beds with pedestrian entrance gate to side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 8.7m x 7.1m. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and is landscaped in a low maintenance style with Indian sandstone paving and raised flower beds bordered by sleepers with numerous bamboo trees and a barna store shed.
BER No. 110737152
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.