- Exceptionally well-presented extended and refurbished family home of approximately 143 sq.m. (1,539 sq.ft.).
- Fully fitted designer kitchen, with Neff integrated appliances.
- Surround sound system in the family area.
- Attic conversion of approx. 13.5 sqm (145 sqft).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superb location only a short stroll to Marlay Park.
Eden Court is an excellent residential location situated opposite Marlay Park, off the Grange Road. In the immediate vicinity there is a selection of local shops and amenities at Marlay. Located approximately 6 miles (9km) from Dublin city centre it is serviced by excellent transport, numerous bus routes on the doorstep and the M50 is also an easy commute. The surrounding area boasts local walks in Marlay Park and Saint Enda’s Park as well as the Dublin Mountains being just a short drive away. A number of exceptional primary and secondary schools are within easy reach including Divine Word National School, Scoil Naithí, St. Mary’s Boys School, Rathfarnham, St. Attractas National & Senior School, Wesley College and Loreto National School and Loreto Beaufort. There are a myriad of shopping facilities at Dundrum, and Ballinteer Shopping Centres and all are within a short distance of the property. The area is serviced by excellent transport, numerous bus routes including the 16 and 116 whilst the M50 is a short commute.
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 6.0m)
- hard wood door, solid timber floors, central light fitting, feature triangular window to the front.
- Living Room: (3.5m x 6.9m)
- open fireplace with painted wood surround with black cast iron inset and hearth, built-in shelving units both sides of the fire alcove, double glazed bay window to front, central light fitting, solid wooden floor and double doors leading into
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area: (5.5m x 9.0m)
- stunning open-plan space which offers kitchen/dining/living room, with tiled floor, painted designer kitchen, excellent range of eye and floor level units, Neff double oven and microwave, granite black worktops, Neff five ring gas hob and extractor, stainless steel sink unit, surround sound stereo system, island unit with breakfast bar. Two picture windows with a French door lead from the living space out to a rear patio area. Three Velux roof windows flood the room with additional light, spotlights.
- Utility Room: (1.2m x 0.7m)
- new Baxi gas boiler, plumbed Bosch washing machine and dryer. Shelved for storage.
- Downstairs W.C.: (1.1m x 1.3m)
- w.c. and w.h.b. window to side.
- hot press, storage and staircase up to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (2.8m x 5.5m)
- spacious room to the front of the property, fitted with floor to ceiling sliding wardrobes, timber varnished floors, bay window and door to
- Ensuite: (1.4m x 2.4m)
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped power shower.
- Bedroom 2: (2.4m x 3.3m)
- to the rear of the property, decent size room with built-in wardrobes, overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.9m x 3.3m)
- to the rear of the property, double room with built-in wardrobes and exposed polished floors.
- Bedroom 4: (2.2m x 2.6m)
- to the front of the property, single bedroom, with built-in wardrobes, carpeted, double glazed windows.
- Bathroom: (2.0m x 1.6m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone hose, electric Mira Elite shower unit, tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (2.7m x 5.0m)
- converted attic space, recessed lighting, access to the eaves for storage, Velux window with views across Dublin Bay.
To the rear there is a landscaped patio garden with an abundance of mature trees and hedging bordering the rear of the property. A garden shed for additional storage. A side passage runs from the front to the rear of the house. To the front a cobble lock drive provides for off street parking.
BER No. 105674527
Energy Performance Indicator: 186.07 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org